We just spent two wonderful nights at this terrific B&B. The owners are so nice and really go out of their way to make sure your stay is perfect. Even before we arrived, they got us a reservation at a fully booked restaurant and called us as we were driving up to give us an update on the weather and make sure everything was OK. We were greeted upon arrival with delicious little dishes of chocolate pot de creme, given a tour of the house and shown to our spacious, spotless and beautifully decorated room with a VERY comfortable king bed. Breakfast each day was a spectacular 3-course affair with home-baked muffins, an interestingly prepared fresh fruit dish and a delicious hot entree. The house itself is a gem with amazing woodwork and gorgeous gardens. It's located in a historic area of town that is quiet and dense with beautiful old trees, yet only a pleasant 15-20 minute walk to downtown. We will be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Ebookers so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville