We had an absolutely wonderful experience At Cumberland Falls! My husband and I stayed for two nights while on a mini-vacation to Asheville, and this Inn was exactly what we were looking for. It was beautiful and grand, yet also felt simple and peaceful. We loved spending some of our down time relaxing on the porch or by the pond reading. The food was AMAZING. Gary and Patti and their staff were fantastic hosts; they had thought of everything we might need. As soon as they heard we were hikers, they offered recommendations (and directions) to their favorite spot. They also offered awesome restaurant and drink recommendations. We look forward to going back again and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville