This is one of the most beautiful B&B's in Asheville. We stayed in the Lion's Den room. Don't let the lack of a Jacuzzi put you off from staying in this room! The views of the front lawn were beautiful and the claw foot tub and shower combo was roomy and easy to get in and out of. The room has a bay window overlooking the front lawn and let in plenty of sunlight. It also has a wood burning fireplace that casts a romantic glow over the room at night. The breakfasts were incredible and delicious and our hosts were friendly and attentive. It was like coming home. You will be amazed at the beautiful gardens in the back of the house... Koi fish pond and waterfalls, flowers galore... just incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn