Our recent visit at Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast was delightful! Hosts, Patti and Gary were very helpful with Asheville information, reservations and travel suggestions. Whether sipping a glass of wine in the garden or relaxing and reading on the front porch, we enjoyed our experience at Cumberland Falls. The best memories of our visit were the wonderful breakfasts and the afternoon culinary treats. When traveling to Asheville, Cumberland Falls is your home away from home! Thank you Patti and Gary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn