From the moment we stepped through the door we felt pampered! The Inn is in a residential historic area of Asheville, 5 mins drive from the town centre. The garden is beautiful, with lots of shrubs and plants and from our bedroom we could hear the soothing waterfall. Coffee on the veranda started the day, followed by a sumptious three course breakfast - amazing food, but defeated me every day! We enjoyed the single sitting for breakfast, as we met lots of interesting people. The attention to the food and the service was outstanding. Gary and Heather made some really helpful suggestions about what to do and where to eat, as well as directions on how to get there, but they were not intrusive or pushy. We had a really relaxing stay here, and would definitely return, there's so much more to do, and we know we would be well looked after in a beautiful setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville