We stayed in Robert Frost room which was very nice, check in was effortless and we were given a tour and briefed on happy hour and breakfast. There is always coffee, water, juice and sweets available. Would love to see the grounds in the spring. The breakfasts were delightful. A three course meal by candlelight with Frank providing the entertainment. Great location for walking to town, also a trader joes on the corner, would stay here again with no qualms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our Four Diamond, romantic Asheville bed and breakfast offering majestic Blue Ridge Mountain views only steps from downtown. Our charming Asheville, NC B&B features amazing rooms and private garden cottages with Jacuzzis, fireplaces, flat screen TVs & luxurious amenities. Don't miss out on unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, afternoon refreshments & award winning gardens our Inn in Asheville, and reawaken your senses with amazing treatments at our on-site Asheville spa. Pet friendly units available. A 4 Diamond, Select Registry Property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1889 Whitegate Inn And Cottage
- 1889 Whitegate Inn & Cottage Hotel Asheville