My Husband and I spent a weekend in Asheville at the end of March. We arranged a late check-in ahead of time, and Kyle gave us great information on how to locate our room. We stayed in the Dorothy Parker room which was cozy and comfortable. I enjoyed laying in front of the fireplace and reading on a chilly, rainy weekend. The built in space heater in the bathroom was also a nice touch. The linens were amazing - very plush!
I liked having coffee served outside our door on the second floor - it was a nice wake-up before breakfast. The food at breakfast was wonderful! Each course was very tasty and I liked indulging in a little dessert at breakfast! It was fun interacting with the other guests, Frank, Ralph, and their adorable dogs each morning before starting the day. Frank gave us great recommendations for where to eat in Downtown Asheville, and also offered specific plates at those restaurants which did not disappoint!
We were left with a memorable stay and we can not wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our Four Diamond, romantic Asheville bed and breakfast offering majestic Blue Ridge Mountain views only steps from downtown. Our charming Asheville, NC B&B features amazing rooms and private garden cottages with Jacuzzis, fireplaces, flat screen TVs & luxurious amenities. Don't miss out on unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, afternoon refreshments & award winning gardens our Inn in Asheville, and reawaken your senses with amazing treatments at our on-site Asheville spa. Pet friendly units available. A 4 Diamond, Select Registry Property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1889 Whitegate Inn And Cottage
- 1889 Whitegate Inn & Cottage Hotel Asheville