The 1899 Wright Inn and Carriage House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$124
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
US$134
Homewood
US$79
QualityInn
US$96
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$276
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Residence Inn by Marriott Asheville Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$349
US$338
Travelocity
All reviewsbob and barbaragreen roomcelebration suiteb bwilkinson roomprivate breakfastother guestsvictorian stylehistoric districtowners and staffthird floorbed and breakfastprivate bathroombreakfast was deliciousfront porcheach morninglovely home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Melton & Arlena C
My wife and I were on our 31st wedding anniversary, and stayed in the Celebration Suite. Everything was cozy and inviting. You couldn't ask for better hosts, who went out of their way to ask everyone what they were interested in seeing, and then giving ideas and sound advice in keeping with our wishes. They were especially helpful in ideas for eating out! The guests really "clicked", and our hosts were amazed that everyone stayed around for so long after breakfast and continued visiting! (That's what really makes B&Bs so interesting, BTW!) The breakfasts--Oh Wow! Simply marvelous, with a recipe book available so you can whip up their meals yourselves once you get home. Can't say enough good about the Wright Inn and our hosts! Stay there and you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Just realize that the Celebration Suite is not connected internally to the rest of the house. You must go outside and come in the front door. That's neither a good or bad thing in and of itself, just something to know.
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My wife and I had a fantastic first visit to Asheville. In large part, the Wright Inn was a leading contirbutor to our overall great experience. The innkeepers (primarily our contact was with Tom) are top notch and managed to keep us on track with places to go (and not to go) and things to see. Tom went out of his way to assure that we had a great experience by suggesting dining options, making our dinner reservations and providing us with accurate directions. The Inn is roughly a mile from downtown Asheville making it very convenient to take a stroll. The room was awesome (we stayed in the Hampton Room) and they served a sumptuous breakfast. The innkeepers have kept the furnishing and decor true to the time period in which it was built. The innkeepers encouraged a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere and we often found ourselves lingering long after breakfast was cleared simply talking with Tom and his other guests. I highly recommend the Wright Inn for your next stay in Asheville. I know that our next visit will be spent with them. Thanks for your wonderful hospitality Tom.
Jim & Dorothy, Suwanee, GA

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I only spent one evening, but enjoyed every minute. I had a special request when I made reservations that Tom, our host, did not hesitate in assisting with. It was my wife’s birthday and I sent various photos of her at stages of her life prior to our arrival and asked if he could spread them around the room to surprise her when she entered. He pulled this off wonderfully and even enjoyed watch her reaction when she entered the room. The only complaint I have is that we were not able to spend more time enjoying their hospitality and another outstanding breakfast.

Room Tip: While we stayed in the Green Room and enjoyed it very much, our hosts invited us to take the opportunity to view any of the rooms that had open doors and not yet occupied. All the rooms were wonderfully decorated and quaint.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I returned from a wonderful long weekend at the Wright Inn in Asheville, NC. This was our first experience at a B&B and we were not disappointed! The Inn is beautifully decorated and the breakfast every morning was fantastic!! The owners Bob and Barbara and Tom were superb hosts. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Lynn K
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed 2 nights in the Powell Suite, which was beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable. The owners made us feel at home from the minute we arrived and helped out with restaurant reservations, driving directions and recommending places to see. We were fascinated with the architecture and gardens around the inn. Would have loved to stay longer!!