My wife & I were very fortunate to find a last minute weekend reservation available with Bob & Barbara at their wonderful B & B.
We found the Wright Inn to be superior in many ways:
• Barbara's recipes were far beyond anything we had experienced at other B&Bs. Absolutely 5 stars! (Watch for her cookbook...)
• The accomodations were excellent & just as represented by their web site.
• Above all, they went out of their way to be helpful & ensure that we had everything we needed—including advice, directions and suggestions about what to avoid. They could not have been better hosts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1899 Wright Inn Bed and Breakfast & Carriage House of Asheville, North Carolina is one of the finest examples of Queen Anne Victorian architecture found in the Historic Montford District and all of Western North Carolina, featuring Whirlpool Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, and comfortable accommodations. The Wright Inn's Bed and Breakfast accommodations have all the comforts of an era gone by, but all the conveniences of modern day Asheville. Each of our 10 guest rooms and suites are distinctly decorated in turn-of-the-century charm and period decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your The 1899 Wright Inn and Carriage House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.