“Price was good, room was clean and quiet. Breakfast...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Asheville Southeast

Ramada Asheville Southeast
Ranked #54 of 63 Hotels in Asheville
Asheville
“Price was good, room was clean and quiet. Breakfast...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Price was good, room was clean and quiet. Breakfast selections were good although yogurt and some type of fresh fruit and maybe bacon or sausage could be added otherwise it was nice.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada Asheville Southeast, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for your comments and we hope you will return and visit again soon...

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Overall the stay was okay. I just look for more from Ramada than paint chipping off the walls and broken bathroom fixtures. The pool was nice but the hot tub was horrible! The hot breakfast was not very good at all.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada Asheville Southeast, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
We appreciate your comments! I've passed these remarks along to the head housekeeper....
Somerset, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were returning from the Outer Banks and had to stop by Asheville to go to Cutate and needed a place to stay for a night in town. This place is close to the highway but in an odd spot at the back of a mall but look for the McDonalds sign.
The staff was great and and the parking lot was well lit in most parts, which as a traveler VS a vacationer is a big deal. I had a lot of stuff in my car and I felt safe. The room was large, but it was a suite and had a killer bathroom with a spa tub that I wished I would of gotten to use but I just needed a place to sleep and shower the next morning which it did perfectly at a nice price in any town but if you have booked a hotel in Asheville you will know what a value this place is.
I did not use the place much but did take advantage of breakfast which was plenty good enough to get my morning started.

I would stay there again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada Asheville Southeast, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for taking a few moments to write down your remarks. We look forward to your return visit.
Seattle
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had to stay here as it was the only place I could find late on a Friday night. People were nice, but the room was horrid. Paint splattered on the door as I entered. Upon opening the door I was greeted by a terribly strong mildew scent. The sheets were like sand paper. If it wasn't past midnight when i checked in & there was ANY WHERE else I could have stayed, I would have run the other way. As it was, I slept a few hours & got out as fast as I could.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We do appreciate your remarks and hope you will return and can stay longer.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel want to bad. It was clean but the building we were in smelled like cigarettes. We found out later there is a no smoking building. If we stay again we will definitely ask for that one. The main problem I had is even though we paid cash upon arrival, my debit card was also put on hold for that amount which tied up my funds. It was released when we left but if my bills had tried to come through they would have been returned. That is why I paid cash in the first place.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your comments! We apologize regarding the smoking, this is very unfortunate when someone smokes in a non smoking room. We do our best to penalize any individual that does this, however, it is not always possible to stop. The credit cards are authorized , not charged on all nights, prior to arrival. The authorization takes several days to come off of your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.