“pet friendly great value and quality”

Comfort Suites Outlet Center
Ranked #34 of 68 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed 16 May 2010

newly renovated great service per friendly ( and reasonable fee for fido to stay) hot breakfast Staci the manager and all staff most friendly and accommodating- will be our hotel of choice for the area when traveling with our boston terrier

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
CrystalCamacho, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Comfort Suites Biltmore on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you & your pet enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to provide our guests with clean, comfortable rooms at a great value. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of one of our pet friendly rooms. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 14 May 2010

This hotel was a great place to stay except for the small bathroom. I think it's the smallest bathroom I've ever seen in a hotel room and not quite up to par with other Comfort Suites I've stayed in.

The beds were also double's instead of queens, so if your thinking of having 4 people stay in a room, I wouldn't.

What was great about the hotel was the service of the front desk people. They were great and recommend a terrific restaurant kiddy corner from the hotel. They also were very helpful answering questions. The breakfast was also terrific.

They do need a second elevator though. This is a larger hotel and the nights we stayed they were very busy so there was quite a long wait for the elevator.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for writing this review of Comfort Suites Biltmore. We appreciate your feedback. We try to offer as many ammenities (microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, etc.) as we can in all of our guest suites. We also have a full-size pull-out sleeper sofa to accommodate extra guests. We are so glad to hear that the Front Desk staff helped to make your trip more enjoyable! Our goal is to provide our guests with a delicious hot, full breakfast each morning & we are happy that you found breakfast to be up to great standards. We realize that having one elevator does present a challenge at times & we apologize for any inconvenience. We certainly look forward to a return visit from you the next time you are in beautiful Asheville!

Reviewed 12 May 2010

Can't say enough about the excellent customer service and hospitality! Front desk staff was exceptionally easy to work with and very personable and friendly; felt like old friends. Breakfast is always well stocked and available with a great variety. Inside rooms lend to a nice quiet and safe environment. Great location for sightseeing, hiking or shopping! Large windows give a beautiful mountain view too!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple

THANK YOU for staying with us at the Comfort Suites Biltmore, Asheville, NC. The staff and management of the hotel enjoy pleasing our guests and exceeding their expectations. We are glad that you found our hotel to be so conveniently located. Since we are only 1 mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway and 7 minutes to downtown Asheville & Biltmore we feel we are in the prime location for a great stay for our travelers. Our staff is delighted to be recognized for their friendly service & commitment to guest satisfaction! We hope that you will stay with us again during your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed 29 April 2010

We booked a room at the Comfort Suites Biltmore and called 2 days prior to our check in date to cancel. I was given a cancellation number and thought everything was OK. Not so! Imagine my suprise when I receieved my credit card statement and had been charged for one night with it listed as a no show. I thought no problem I will call the hotel and get the mistake corrected. Boy was I wrong. I was basically told too bad. I am not sure if there is a scam going on here or what, but be careful if you have to cancel your reservation.

Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank charlestongal
CrystalCamacho, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We certainly appreciate all of our guest's feedback. Unfortunately when a reservation is made under a group block at a discounted group rate some cancellation restrictions apply. Had you been able to provide us with a cancellation number we would have been happy to refund the no-show fee that you were charged. Our goal at Comfort Suites Biltmore is to treat our guests fairly & we apologize you feel that you were scammed, that certainly was not the case nor our intent. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 19 April 2010

We were road weary and tired when we showed up here, but pleasantly surprised. The desk clerk was a young person with a friendly way. The hotel and the location were very good for us and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
CrystalCamacho, Manager at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2010

We appreciate your review! Thank you for recognizing our friendly desk clerk. It is our goal at the Comfort Suites Biltmore to provide outstanding service & we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return the next time you visit beautiful Asheville!

Reviewed 14 April 2010

Stayed one night, while in town on business. Right next to the mall, seems to be in a good area, convenient to everything. Clean and quiet. Tonia at the front desk was very nice. There's only one elevator, right near the front desk, and no side doors, which sometimes freaks me out in case of an emergency. My room was on the second floor, and you might want to be careful about that, as you can see right down to the lobby. I had rooms like that before that were very noisy as you could hear lobby noise. And not much privacy. My room itself was fine, very clean. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
CrystalCamacho, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2010

The staff at Comfort Suites Biltmore thanks you for your review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with is. I want to THANK YOU for selecting the Comfort Suites Biltmore during your recent stay in Asheville, NC. I will personally thank Tonia for providing you friendly customer service. It is very important to the staff and management of the hotel to EXCEED our guest's expectation. I am glad you found our location to be convenient during your stay. Thank you again for staying with us & we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 23 March 2010

My husband and I stayed at Comfort Suites on our way to Charleston. We Pricelined a hotel and were able to get a room at the Comfort Suites for just 50 a night. The room itself had a musty smell. Overall the room was clean with the exception of the bathroom. I don't believe it had been cleaned. New shampoo had not been stocked, a half empty bottle was in the shower, used soap was in the shower, a used washcloth was hanging over the water spout.

Although the stay was cheap, you get what you pay for...a dirty bathroom.

CrystalCamacho, Manager at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2010

We appreciate you taking the time to review Comfort Suites Biltmore on Trip Advisor. Our goal is to provide clean, comfortable accommodations at a great value to our guests. We apologize that your bathroom was not up to our standards during your recent stay with us. We have addressed this with our housekeeping staff & assure you that we are doing everything we can to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you for providing your feedback to us so we can address this issue. We hope that you do stay with again in the future so we have the opportunity to show you our true cleanliness standards. Happy travels!