“Excellent”

Comfort Suites Outlet Center
Ranked #32 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed 17 November 2010

What a wonderful hotel! I am a Tour Coordinator and bad hotels reflect on my business. Not so with this hotel. I have been dealing with Crystal for quite some time and she was always helpful and courteous. Upon arrival the front desk was excellent and everything was in order. (No surprises as with other hotels) My clients were well pleased as was I. The rooms were clean, spacious, and the beds were wonderful. After traveling all day with only about 4 hours of sleep the night before it was a pleasure to have such a wonderful room and comfortable bed. The location was great! We will definitely be using this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
CrystalCamacho, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! It is so nice to hear such kind comments. We really appreciate your business and are delighted to hear that you enjoyed Comfort Suites Biltmore so much. We certainly look forward to your return visit...and many more. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Outlet Center

Reviewed 31 October 2010

This hotel was quite convenient to the entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway so it was a likely choice for a 2 night stay. Unfortunately the room was somewhat shabby, and the whirlpool we paid extra for didn't operate. The manager adjusted the bill, but after some mountain hiking the whirlpool would have been nice.
Despite being a 5 story hotel, there is only one elevator, also used by housekeeping. This makes for long delays in getting down to the real world or transporting a luggage cart.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
CrystalCamacho, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2010

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you found your room to be shabby. We recently completed an extensive renovation replacing all furniture, bedding, linen & carpeting. I also regret that you had a problem with your whirlpool. I know that would have been relaxing after your hike! I realize that having one elevator can be a challenge and an inconvenience and I appreciate your understanding. We will certainly address all of your concerns. Happy travels to you!

Reviewed 25 October 2010

Nice central location for Biltmore Estates and side trips

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
CrystalCamacho, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2010

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Comfort Suites Biltmore! I am so glad to hear that you found our location to be a convenient one. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2010

We were traveling with our 3 month old baby and really wanted early check in to feed our baby. We were told that they couldn't promise anything but they would try and they took our cell number. We completely thought that they took our number just to placate us so we were very surprised when we got a call at 12:30 that we could check in early. We really appreciated that!
The rooms were also clean and nice and free breakfast was a good touch.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
CrystalCamacho, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2010

We are so pleased to hear that you found our staff to be helpful! It is our goal to go above and beyond for our guests and I am delighted to hear that we were able to do so for you during your stay with us. I am also glad to hear that you found our rooms to be clean and that you enjoyed breakfast. I hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2010

First off I have to say that the title 'Suites' is a little of a stretch. It is a big 2 bed room with a couch that pulls out into a double bed. Not a real suite.

That said, it is clean and safe. The location is great to both downtown and the Biltmore with a small mall right next door and a decent selection of restaurants in the vicinity. The price we got as a Sam's Club member ($85/night) was def. worth it. The included hot breakfast was a great start to the day although the breakfast area was crowded in the mornings. Only one elevator and it was kinda slow. Everything else was good and to be recommended.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
CrystalCamacho, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2010

Thank you for reviewing the Comfort Suites Biltmore on Trip Advisor! I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and safe and at a great location. I consider our rooms to be more of a studio suite because, as you mentioned, they are one room and do include a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and pull-out sleeper sofa. I realize that having one elevator can be an inconvenience and I thank you for your understanding. I hope that you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2010

I have stayed at this hotel previously, and was very pleased. I returned this fall again, and was just as pleased. I travel with my furry children, and they have a nice area for walking the pets outside. The room is spacious and the bed was comfy! It was a ground floor room which is incredibly helpful with pets. Staff were couretous. The only negative was that on the day we were checking out, maid service knocked at least 4 times prior to the check out time - so my advice would be to use the 'DO NOT DISTURB' so that you can have peace until check out time!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

I am so glad to hear that you & your furry children enjoyed your stay with us! I apologize that you were disturbed by the housekeeping staff before checkout. Your advice to other travelers to use the "Do Not Disturb Sign" will be very helpful to them. I am sure we will be welcoming you back soon! Happy fall to you!

Reviewed 2 October 2010

The room was a great surprise; we didn't expect such a large room with extra furniture (the TV could have been bigger) and such an excellent bed/pillows that we would like to buy them for home. The folks at the desk were courteous and helpful and the room clean and halls clean. There are quite a few restaurants in walking distance and the Biltmore estates is an easy 10-minute drive. The breakfasts were the best complimentary breakfast we've had: great selection (e.g., three kinds of fresh fruit and even scrambled eggs); nice eating area--roomy, clean, well organized, plentiful and everything quickly replentished--a coffee counter that is open 24 hours. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
CrystalCamacho, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Outlet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2010

Thank you for taking the time review the Comfort Suites Biltmore on Trip Advisor. It is always a thrill to read our guest's kind comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to hear that you found your room to be spacious & clean. I am gald that you enjoyed our full, hot breakfast buffet as well. I will share your comments with our staff. We certainly look forward to your return visit!