Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road (Biltmore Estate), NC
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$78
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$75
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$118
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$209
Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$101
BestWestern.com
US$259
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$105
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$264
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$335
Travelocity
1,416 results
All reviewstunnel roadwaffle housecookieswafflesroom was cleanindoor poolbiltmore estatebiscuits and gravywould definitely stay here againexercise roomhot tubhot breakfastfree breakfastfront desk staffgreat place to stayking suitenice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Recently whilst travelling on vacatiion south, we stayed at the Country Inn and Suites, Tunnel Road in Asheville, NC. The hotel was very clean and the staff courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We were overcharged by $50.32. We were in a rush to leave, due to an emergency,and when I saw the bill, my husband said to call them later. When I called later, the front desk told me that I would need to speak w/Gita or Devon, the owners. When I spoke to Devon, he said that the bill was adjusted correctly. I let Devon know that the gentleman that did the adjustment told us that he would divide the 3 days to get the total amount to credit. Well, that did not happen. Devon said that the "screen" looked correct. As the owner, Devon wanted me to call back and talk with the gentleman who did the adjustment - after the staff told me that Gita or Devon were the only two who could do adjustments! Devon just kept on saying there was nothing he could do - basically, nothing he would do! As a owner, Devon did not care that he had a upset customer - which was totally evident!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank lasotx
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We spent two nights in Asheville, NC and stayed at this Country Inn and Suites. It had good reviews, but we were still not sure we'd be really happy here. Now I know why it got such great reviews. We were pleasantly surprised by all its features. First, the staff were all really friendly from check in to the ladies helping with breakfast. Next, the rooms were large with the most comfortable beds and linens. It also had a huge mini-fridge and microwave. But it was the breakfast that amazed us - no where had we been to a chain hotel that included a complimentary breakfast that served everything on real china and real glassware! And the breakfast had so may choices - all good quality and even healthy choices! And on your way in and out of the hotel there were always freshly baked cookies and a basket of fresh apples. This hotel truly made guests feel at home with everything a traveler wants and needs while on the road. We will definitely return to this hotel when in Asheville.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tauna D
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Very happy with our weekend stay at this clean quite place, that is close to area attractions.
Room was very clean and a very comfortable bed. Desk staff were very helpful and the morning breakfast was delightful.. Will stay here again on out next trip to Asheville...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This hotel was a godsend. My roommate and I were looking for a place to run to after a nightmare experience elsewhere. Joe Myers heard our story and invited us to come right over, even though it was hours before check-in time. This hotel was clean, friendly, comfortable, quiet, and just what we wanted for a night's sleep (finally; the other place had given us two disrupted nights.) Lots and lots and lots of pillows on the beds (and more in the closet). No weird chemical smells. Hard, comfortable beds. Spacious bathroom. Big breakfast spread with lots of choices (sausage in the gravy for biscuits!) It even had a computer and printer in the lobby for customer use, so we could print boarding passes. The morning desk clerk (sorry I didn't get his name) helped me with directions to two destinations and drew the route out on a map. I would go back there in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business