Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East
US$124
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$132
US$116
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$201
US$177
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$173
  • Restaurant
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotels.com
US$293
Autograph
  • Restaurant
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$276
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$338
Travelocity
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanthe blue ridge parkwaybilly grahamlarge flat screen tvwaffle houseoutdoor pooltunnel roadhot breakfastfridge and microwavefree breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areacoffee makerstayed one nightking suiteconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Although Quality Inn's are one of our favorites this one turned out to be just place to sleep because we were fortunate to even get a room in the area. All hotels were full and over-priced to accomodate the change of season and the fall colors in Asheville. No elevator and we were on the second floor-- only thing left in the area-- two double beds---large bathroom with a nice shower head-- refrigerator and microwave--- tight quarters in the room. Generally Average in all areas. We didn't bother with the breakfast buffet-- elected to get a cup of coffee and go down the road to eat breakfast. This particular hotel would not be a place I'd return but it served the purpose at the time. Wound up eating at the Pizza Hut down the road which was typically okay.

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs try to get a room on the first floor
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I was stuck in Asheville over the weekend because of the snow. This is a Great place to stay. Nice friendly staff and very clean rooms. They must have known about the snow since they had food for breakfast and did not run out of any thing. I nice hot Breakfast. I did not leave my room much and the house keeping stuff was very nice. I don't change my towels or wash my sheets at home every day so why should a hotel. I was very happy with my stay.

Room Tip: A Snowy Weekend
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
CrystalCamacho, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2011

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your snowy weekend at the Quality Inn Biltmore East. Our staff's goal is to be prepared & it sounds like we reached our goal with keeping the breakfast food in stock. I hope you get to visit us again soon.....maybe in some nicer weather!

Reviewed 28 August 2011

bugs were on the beds, we checked out as soon as we saw them, demanded a refund and called their corporate office the next day

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deb M

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you bringing this complaint to our attention. Although we were not able to verify any type of bug in the room it has now been thoroughly treated. Our housekeeping staff diligently inspects all rooms for cleanliness and to make sure we are up to all Choice Hotel standards for Quality Inns. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 August 2011

Let me say that the day time manager (Samantha) has the WORST customer service that I've ever seen. On the second night of our stay the night time manger closed out our bill by mistake(Our reservations were for 4 nights) and we were locked out of our room when we returned that night. After we went to the front desk to find out what was wrong he explained that there was a mix up and they had checked out by mistake, he reprogrammed our keys and applogized for the mix up. Once we got back into our rooms we notice that our belongings were moved around in the room (Clothes, Christmas Presents,Computers and Luggage) The next morning I get a very NASTY PHONE CALL from the front desk saying that I had stayed past my checkout time and I would have to come to the front desk and pay my bill. The day time manager Samantha informed me that they were throwing out our belongings the day before and I was lucky that we showed back up last night. After I argued with Samantha for an hour in front of the other guest I asked her for her full name which she refused to give me so I asked to speak to her boss and she said that she was not there and she was the boss I was PISSED that SHE treated us like dead beats. After checking out I contacted the corporate office to complain they had the motel manager contact us she told us that she would talk to Samantha about her cutomer service skills, which means that they will do nothing to repremaned Samantha for her actions. (So much for a Christmas Vacation in the mountains)They should CLOSE this MOTEL down and fire everyone especially Samantha!!!!!! Do yourself a favor and sleep in a rest area and not at this Motel, at least you have a better chance keeping your belongings with you. I WILL NEVER STAY AT A QUALITY INN OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILATES WITH THIS MOTEL CHAIN.

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here Stay Somewhere Else!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you encountered such a problem during your stay with us. I assure you that our management staff did look into the situation and appropriate actions were taken. I regret that this terrible mix-up happened. It is our policy to treat all of our guests with respect & friendly customer service. I do hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance the next time you are in Asheville. We would like to have the opportunity to show you true hospitality.

Reviewed 26 August 2011

Passed through and stayed here on our way to the beach. The hotel was OK but staff was fair at best. We wanted to explore the area but front desk staff didn't know anything about the area to. We had to explore it on our own to find something to do and a nice place to eat dinner. It was a nice hotel for passing through but I would not stay here for more than 1 night.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We will certainly address this with our staff to make sure that they are better familiar with the area. Perhaps one of our Asheville newcomers was assisting you during your visit with us. I do regret that our staff was not more helpful. Please stay with us again next time you visit beautiful Asheville. There is so much to do & see, we will be glad to assist you in finding just the right adventure for your stay.