“Fabulous stay in Asheville”

Doubletree Hotel Biltmore / Asheville
Ranked #10 of 65 Hotels in Asheville
Houston, United States
“Fabulous stay in Asheville”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

From the moment I arrived to the moment I left (5 days) the service was exceptional. The warm cookies, the gourmet food for our conference, friendly greeters and the plush rooms... made for a memorable stay! Location was great, walkable to Biltmore Village, so shopping and great restaurants were close by. Would come back in a heartbeat!!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Monroe, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The front desk and housekeeping made our stay. They provided us with all that we needed traveling with a five month old baby. They went above and beyond our wishes by providing a late check out and various needs such as a refrigerator. We were withing walking distance of Biltmore Village. So I strolled my grandson while his mom was in classes all day.

North Wilkesboro, NC
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. Great staff. Great food. Bed was very comfortable. Nice courtyard area for fresh air. TGIFridays is in house. Warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a conference. They were very accommodating for our group. Convenient to interstate 40 and biltmore house. Definitely check it out. Buffet meals and in room coffee and tea maker. Free wifi. Nice big tv.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Hotel was very clean. Location was great . 10 minutes to Biltmore Estates. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Charlie went out of his way to find us a special place to eat and also to find a nice piano bar. I would recommend this to a friend. The service was very good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Brookfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I was here for a conference of professional church secretaries. We know organization and service when we see it! The grounds were gorgeous, the staff super-friendly and efficient, the food outstanding. We had 5 meals on site as a group (200). Not one was less than exceptional. It was freshly prepared and served hot and tasty. None of that "rubber chicken" stuff. I once noticed the executive chef personally watching over things in the dining room. The desk clerks and the service staff were very friendly. I asked for a comforter to be delivered to my room after the first night (Only because I needed the extra weight on my legs) and it was there before I came back to my room on my late morning break. The room was clean, the water pressure was excellent, the towels soft and fluffy. If I have the opportunity, I would definitely return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side look at a building. Other, better views can be had on the other side, but it...
Green Features: I left my towel hanging on the rack as requested, (per the card on my bed) but the maid replaced the towels each morning. It seemed wasteful in light of the cards. Perhaps there needs to be better communication with the housekeeping staff re the policy???
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Our stay at this hotel was fantastic.
This hotel is in beautiful Biltmore Village in Asheville NC.
Management and Staff are prepared to go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay.
I spend over 200 nights out a year and this hotel is among the best!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

From the Porters, to Room Service to the Front Desk, all the staff was warm, friendly and eager to help. We were with our two teenagers and had two adjoining rooms. The rooms were clean and nice. The lock on the kids' door to our room was broken and the staff was immediately responsive sending maintenance to fix it.
The hotel is situated right next to the Biltmore Estate and close to downtown Asheville.
The only improvement? Most hotels offer free coffee in the lobby for guests - they were charging for it. Felt a little bit nickel & dimed on that one.

Stayed April 2014