Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West
US$127
US$123
US$253
US$245
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
US$115
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$338
US$304
Autograph
  • Restaurant
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$379
US$355
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsan indoor outdoor poolstayed at the holiday innbreakfast buffetnice lobbyhot tublobby areafront desk staffclean roomswould stay here againking bedmini fridgevery nice hotelfirst floorupon checkbiltmoredowntownpillows
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We arrived on Friday, room was a standard room, it was ok, neat and clean. No complaints in that respect. The young lady who checked us in was very pleasant. Checked us in quickly. We noticed, on the way to the room, that the elevator stopped on the 3rd floor. I thought maybe someone had hit it on their way out - but no, it was that way EVERY time we got on the elevator. We had to wait, and wait, and wait for the elevator. Trying to be nice we decided to tell the front desk the next day, thinking maybe they were not aware. When the gentleman I was with told the man at the front desk - the man literally rolled his eyes and said "we have two other elevators".
No "thank you we will check into it" - just the eyeroll and told us to use other elevators (that we didn't even know where they were). We tried to brush this off, but on our last evening there when we returned to the room the TV would not work....we checked everything, I called the front desk and guess who answered? Yep, Mr. Eyeroller. He told me to unplug it and plug it back in after 10 seconds that "Sometimes that helps"...it didn't. I asked him if they could send someone from maintenance and was told "Well, I guess I could call them but they are probably gone for the day and well.." I told him to forget it and hung up. The other employees in the grill/bar were very friendly, the housekeepers were friendly - this guy has issues. Not sure he understands the concept of customer service. Again, the hotel was ok - nothing special but not bad...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Moontatt
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Moontatt,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here overnight on the last day of our vacation. The rooms were clean and bed was comfy! The only suggestion would be to avoid putting guests on first floor past the pool. All the housekeeping carts were lined up down the hall, which made it difficult to manage with a luggage cart. I know the hotel was not full because the parking lot was nearly empty. Also this particular hall smelled of smoke from cigarettes. However, we had a great night sleep and everything inside our room was satisfactory. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R0b1nc
Rayna L, Manager at Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you were during your stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you would like to stay with us again.

We do apologize for the inconvenience of navigating around the housekeeper's carts. During your next visit, if you would like a specific floor, or help with your bags, our staff will be happy to accommodate you in any way we can.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Pros: comfortable, clean rooms; friendly front-desk staff (went out of their way to help me get business materials to my room that were shipped to them ahead of time); beautiful pool and hot-tub area - very clean and comfortable temperatures; lovely lobby/bar/restaurant area perfect for a nice quiet conversation or escape from your room. Some rooms have balconies overlooking the indoor pool (high-ceiling atrium style lobby/pool area). This hotel has made some recent upgrades and they have done a very nice job. I have stayed here before, and I will do so again.
Cons: none (just be aware that breakfast is not complimentary, which should not surprise anyone because they don't advertise a free breakfast. It is a Holiday Inn...not an HI Express.)

Room Tip: No such thing as a bad one. They have all been good so far.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Rayna L, Manager at Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Hello Djmknaugle,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you were during your stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you found our atmosphere and staff welcoming and accommodating. We will pass on your comments to let everyone know to keep up the good work.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed at this motel Apr. 12-15. Our stay was just OK. WE have stayed at this motel before, primarily because of the indoor pool and hot tub. We did not use their dining area, wish that they had complimentary breakfast. Had trouble with TV reception and we could not get WiFi connection with our smart phones. Staff at check in and out were okay, not very friendly. Their was some sort of a loud band reception for a local Judge when we checked in, it was very loud, thankfully they stopped at 10ish. The room was comfortable enough. This motel, needs a little updating, it appeared as if they did replace some carpet in the interior hall ways.

Room Tip: I rated the Breakfast TERRIBLE because it is NOT complimentary, we had to seek breakfast else where. There is a McDonalds and Cracker Barrel very close by.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Petite3,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience during your stay with us. We are sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations this time. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention, as we value this type of feedback to let us know how to better deliver a great experience to all of our guests. We are sorry to hear that you rated our breakfast as terrible because it was not complimentary. We do offer a full service breakfast buffet as well as an extensive made-to-order breakfast menu.

We hope your experience will not deter you from returning as our guest in the future, as we would love an opportunity to give you a better experience next time.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was responsible for selecting a hotel for my 'girls getaway' weekend and my research led me to this hotel. I selected this hotel based upon the reviews I read on Trip Advisor; as well as, based upon price and location. This was a perfect spot to use as home base while we explored all the treasures that Asheville had to offer. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Rayna L, Manager at Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Hello Floydova,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with your stay as our guest. We are so glad we were able to help make your Girl's Getaway weekend a success!

We hope to see you again soon, and we wish you safe travels.