My husband and I love to stay in four and five star hotels. Sometimes it's even a short weekend stay in a special hotel in our home State. Near or far, it's always an adventure. Our friends know this about us and often ask us about our experiences. So, the survey question is: would you recommend The Omni Grove Park Inn to your friends? Yes, I would recommend this hotel to my friends. My husband appears to feel the same way. Great Right!! I would give them my opinion and also enough information to make an informed decision. The rest would be their research on the internet.
I would tell them from the moment we arrived to valet park, the staff was helpful and very friendly. Our Bellman "Robert" was personable, shared a wealth of informative knowledge about the hotel, making our welcome special. He even moved us from a room on the lower level to a preferred larger corner room on the 6th floor in the new wing. He kept his smile and great demeanor. He took us pass the waterfall and Spa. Our final room was spacious without a mountain or resort view. But, the room was nicer and more our preference. We moved from the room on the ground floor which had a view of the golf course. My husband and I agree we have stayed in much better rooms. It was clean with a good lay out. The value was not exceptional.
Our appreciation of the experience we had was for the architecture and design of the hotels interior and exterior as a whole. It is beautiful with historical vintage scenery. The view from so many angles day or night is truly outstanding and amazing.The pictures of celebrities displayed throughout the hotel are fun to read as you wonder what the hotel must have been like through their eyes so long ago. The food was delicious at the Blue Ridge. We were given detailed and helpful information by the concierge for our trip to Biltmore Estates, which was part of the purpose for our visit. The hotel is a beautiful destination stay.
We do feel that the value for the hotel could be better packaged. Find away to not nickel and dime your guests. There are many four star hotels which do not charge a separate fee for the use of their swimming pool, valet parking fees per day, or self parking fees per day and the use of the Internet should be optional. We didn't use any of the activities automatically charged daily at $25.00 simply for being a guest for two days. The use of the pool should be included with the room for all guest. A hotel as classy as Grove Park Inn should never leave even the slightest impression that fees are more important than your guests. We find that four and five star hotels are offering wonderful perks to guests and word of mouth travels fast, even prior to social media.
Hope We Meet Again,
Karen E.K.J. GA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Omni Grove Park Inn, located in Asheville, N.C., Is one of the country's most celebrated resorts. Noted for its understated elegance and southern charm, ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this one-of-a-kind hotel. Offering sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, innovative and locally sourced restaurants, a Donald Ross designed golf course, an expansive tennis and fitness center, an award winning spa and spacious convention facilities. This AAA Four Diamond Property is listed on Fodor's "Top 10 Luxury Spa Resorts" and Travel + Leisure's rankings of "Top Spa Resorts" in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Omni Grove Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Grove Inn Asheville Nc
- Park Inn Grove
- Grove Park Hotel
- Grove Park Spa
- Grove Park Inn Resort Spa
- Grove Asheville North Carolina
- Grovepark Inn