“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
The Studio Queen Bed and comfy option of sofa that converts to Full.
Beautiful mountain views over the one acre private yard Living Room full of bright natural light and simple furnishings.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Studio Queen Bed and comfy option of sofa that converts to Full.
Beautiful mountain views over the one acre private yard
Living Room full of bright natural light and simple furnishings.
Sofa easily becomes full bed, memory foam topper and all bedding essentials available for your use
Kitchen has new convection oven/microwave as well as inset cook top and ample refrigeration.
Studio has everything needed for a relaxing getaway
Natural light highlights the rich Satillo tile, custom cabinetry and simple style
Custom cabinetry makes the kitchen warm and welcoming
Custom blinds filter light on East side of space for maximum sleeping comfort
Large farm style sink with beautiful views
Luxury bedding and comfortable pillows create the perfect 'nest'.
Full size bathroom with large walk in shower
Ample closet with essentials.
Cedar shake blends beautifully with the natural surrounding.
Bathroom window looks out on 6 acres of forest for maximum privacy.
Entrance taken with a blizzar fisheye lense...lol, it is not small troll hut :)
Kitchen has essentials for the guest that prefers cooking in. If I do not have it, I will get it!!
Towels and other personal care items provided for your convenience.
Kitchen
Large bathroom has all the essentials to lighten your traveling load.
Ample thick towels, natural shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion provided.
Dining area is portable. Depending on your needs, it can be stored away or brought out into space.
Large walk in shower with seat.
Sunny spot for dining if preferred.
Looking back at the property over the Warren Wilson farm fields, a 35 mile maintained trail system.
Map of trail system, a one minute walk from the studio
Warren Wilson College trail system
Your parking space in August!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tovisbrat...
Byron Center, Michigan
“Amazing”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We were greeted by an amazing smell as soon as we walked in the door. Everything was in pristine condition and the host was amazing. This was our first family full on vacation and the host will make this hard to surpass. As I look at a picture of the little apartment memories start flowing. Our son named it vacation house.

We had a little visitor with a red hour glass on her belly, totally and completely out of the control of the host in the mountains, but how they handled it was worth noting. They were there instantly, searched for friends, and handled it perfectly.

Even more, with the soaps provided by the hose I noticed my skin and rosacea felt great. I think I will start getting natural soaps. The only thing I can think of that would have made this better was staying for a month, I'd probably want to just move to Asheville though.

Steven F
“Wonderful Studio Apartment”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon and we loved it! Everything was very relaxing and welcoming - the bed and the pillows were soft and comfortable! The bathroom was very roomy and comfortable too! It was perfect for us. The exterior view wasn't very pristine, and the driveway was difficult to navigate down (we had a low car that got scraped badly on the bottom every time we went over a large bump), but the trails across the street from the church were spectacular. My wife and I absolutely loved walking there, especially since there was no one else on the trails with us during the weekdays. The place is only a 15 minute drive from downtown Asheville, and we definitely agreed that the distance was perfect. Tara was a great host, very responsive and welcoming, and we will definitely be contacting her again to stay here in the future!

travelhap...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice Interior, Weird Exterior”
Reviewed 23 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I were thrilled to find this reasonably priced rental for a weekend trip. It was convenient (20ish minutes' drive) from most of the places we wanted to visit. The owner was responsive and provided thorough information. However, we were a bit surprised upon arrival. The photos of the interior are very accurate; the photos of the exterior did not accurately reflect the setting. At booking time, it was not clear that the owner was doing work on the property and that there would be a good bit of visible debris and tools; it was also unclear that the rental space is literally several feet from the owner's back patio. My four suggestions to the owner would be: to find another place to store the wheelbarrows, etc. out of sight; to place miniblinds or a shade on the kitchen and bathroom; to trim the shrubs and tree limbs along the driveway back; and to include photos of the driveway so guests understand the proximity of the guest house not only to the primary residence, but also that it's not advisable to bring a large vehicle. We had a difficult time backing our pickup out each day; I was out holding branches back on several shrubs so we did not scratch our vehicle. Other than that, the rental was clean, smelled good, was well-stocked and had awesome coffee!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the coffee and the cheery interior colors
Liked least: the exterior appearance of the property
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
JenniferA...
Hopewell, New Jersey
“Great place to spend a few nights to see Asheville and the Blue Ridge Parkway”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Comfortable beds, nice kitchen and bathroom, friendly owner. Wonderful stay in Asheville and the apartment proved to be just what we needed.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was modern, clean and comfortable
Liked least: No television
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway
15 Aug 2016
I'm glad you and your sons enjoyed your stay! I hope the rest of your adventures in the Blue Ridge Mountains were fun :) Tara
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

15 Aug 2016
Hello Katie! I'm so happy your initial concerns were allayed once you stepped into my cozy accommodations. I'm glad you enjoyed the quality amenities. I strive to create a welcoming environment with items you'd most commonly find in a high-end hotel.

I'm grateful that I'm able to have a rental on property that offers so much privacy. I've actually had guests stay whom I did not see during their entire visit.
I love that I live in such a beautiful rural setting, yet can zip into town so quickly! I've had guests share that they've made it downtown in 12 minutes. It is hard to believe, when driving into this beautiful valley, that Asheville is so close.

The photos associated with my listing are generously provided by FlipKey. This Spring, a professional photographer was sent to capture my space, and FlipKey suggested that I include a shot of the beautiful view in my area. I'm sorry that the photo was confusing. I have no intention of misleading my valued guests and I appreciate you sharing your perception. I would love to welcome you back at any time.

Cheers,

Tara
Sayyes2Re...
Vermont
“Great host and comfortable apt.”
Reviewed 27 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Tara and her son welcomed us as we arrived. (Her son even helped us unload our car!) The apt. is situated near many walking trails and is an easy ride into Asheville. We would def. go back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That Tatr did not charge extra for our dogs and was so dog friendly.
Liked least: Not a full kitchen
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
10 Apr 2016
Thank you for being such outstanding guests. My son enjoyed visiting with you and was very grateful for the "treat" you left for him. I'm particularly grateful you left my space so tidy as I had a photo shoot later that afternoon, you lessened my load considerably. Thank You! I hope to see you and family in the future. Best, Tara
HannaHipp
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 13 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The Charming Apartment met all my needs for my week-long stay in Asheville. Nestled away in the mountains not far from Warren Wilson College it was the prefect location- about a 20 minute drive from downtown Asheville and Black Mountain. There are several trails just a few steps away from the location. The apartment is quiet, clean, has updated appliances, a spacious bathroom, and the bed is super comfy! Tara was accommodating and welcoming - all made for a great stay.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The apartment itself- it was the perfect amount of space.
Liked least: The neighbor's dog.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
10 Apr 2016
Thank You Hanna for being an outstanding guest! I'm just learning this review site....sorry for the late response. I'm so glad you were able to get away and enjoy the peace and quiet offered in these beautiful mountains. I hope to see you again! Best, Tara
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing