“Good beer. Good Mac.”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Great craft beer menu. Didn't have wine but my wife says that was good as well. We had the Mac n Cheese and it was very good. Great bartenders as well. I recommend highly if you are looking for good beer and food in a laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is a pretty nice little place. The service was efficient and fast, the prices for the food is a little high, but the quality of the food was good so it seemed worth it. I highly recommend the burger, which was just around $11. My girlfriend got the mac and cheese, which was $15, which I think is a little high for just mac and cheese, but it tasted great. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Went on a Sunday night when it wasn't too busy. Every course was excellent. The mussels appetizer was the best mussels I've ever had. They were tender and the sauce had the perfect amount of heat. The mustard crusted cod was cooked just right, it was fresh and very flavorful. The half chicken had a delicious crispy skin and was very juicy. The tiramisu was hands down the best. One of the best meals I've ever had and very reasonably priced. The menu is not large, but it offers something for everyone.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I went here last night and sat at the bar. The bartenders were very friendly and attentive. The drinks were good. The food was ok. We had the burger which was overcooked and had a soggy bun. I don't know that I would go back here. There are some other, more lively places in the area. It's not a terrible place - just no real wow factor.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We didn't have a reservation on a snowy winter night, but we were prepared to wait. We sat at the bar and ordered drinks from a very bored bartender. I think a bartender should be engaging and make us feel welcomed. She was doing her job and that was about it. A smile would go a long way.
After about 45 minutes we moved to a side table and enjoyed the Charcuterie and arugula salad. The meats were fresh and tasty. The salad was lightly dressed and had good toppings. We shared a spicy pasta dish that was hot and cheesy. Great red wine and a nice server left on a high note.