Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Joan M
“Sketchy booking, never again”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Needed an inexpensive room for a colleague during one of Boston's snowstorms, this place was nearby and looked nice. (Also, their website indicated 30 TripAdvisor reviews of 8.7/10). Booked at 3:30 PM; didn't receive email confirmation until 5:46 PM. 6:02 PM, my card was declined (second email at 6:05 PM, with a link to update the credit card that did not work). Called three times, was on hold for 10 minutes each time before being instructed to leave a message. No one called back. Another email at 8:24 PM said my booking was now cancelled. Finally, someone picked up the phone at Pelican Executive Suites (booking.com) and I was instructed to email them a copy of my ID, a photo of the credit card, and a credit card authorization form they'd email me. Provided this within 5 minutes, yet my colleague who arrived at 9:15 PM was not allowed access to the apartment because "they hadn't received my information yet." At 9:32 PM another email confirming receipt of my info, but they were still having problems processing payment - would paying cash work for me? At this point my colleague, who was at the property, got a phone number and extension out of what may have been the onsite manager. I called that number, spoke to yet another person, who said they were working on it, and would I hold for 5 minutes? 30 minutes later, after hearing from my colleague (who, despite just wanting to go to sleep, was not allowed the key until he was given a tour of the elevator and the apartment - and had to sign release forms covering charges and cleaning, and noise restrictions - $1000 fine), I hung up at 10:15 PM. Plus they have the audacity to charge an extra $25 "late fee." Nice place, HORRIBLE service.

Your age range 50-64
25 Mar 2018
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations;. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us as you have raised some concerning points. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the shortfalls encountered and prevent future occurrence.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. - Angel S
Pinesbrid...
New York
“BEWARE”
Reviewed 17 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This "hotel" is part of Pelican Stays. The organization has the WORST customer service. If you have any difficulty whatsoever, good luck. I am out $450 of a deposit that they agreed to refund in early October. Every time I call I am told that I will receive a call back -it never happens. After countless hours on the phone trying to resolve the issue, I am assuming it is a lost cause. The only thing I can do at this point is save others from being scammed. PS This is the first bad review that I have ever written about a hotel, so I am not someone who takes this lightly. They are charlatans.

25 Mar 2018
Many thanks for taking the time to share your comments about your experience. We always appreciate our guests feedbacks as we consider them a powerful tool to track our performance and how to improve our service. Needless to say that I am very disappointed to read your complete dissatisfaction about your recent experience with us. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my sincere apologies for what happened. This will be discussed with the appropriate department. I truly hope I will have a future opportunity to welcome you back to our property and assure on the quality of service we always aim to deliver to our guests.

Travellers are raving about these Boston hotels

Paula D
“Terrible company”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this apartment on the 26th September 2016 for 3 nights for the13th July 2017!!!!! So, 9 months before!
On the 8th July the company who owns/manages the apartments told me my credit card was declined. I contacted them and gave another credit card. This went on for 4 days. We were due to leave the UK the next day for Boston and they kept saying credit card declined even though I gave them 6 credit cards and they ALL had sufficient funds in them! They had obviously overbooked and did not have the balls to tell us. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. So I frantically found a hotel out of Boston as Boston was obviously fully booked then for my family and I. Terrible experience of the US for our first visit. I would never trust this PELICAN EXECUTIVE SUITES. I called booking. com and they didnt care either.

25 Mar 2018
Thank you for taking the time to advise us of the poor service you experienced during your recent reservation with us. It is not acceptable and we are very sorry. Your feedback will be taken on board and will be discussed with my executive team.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing