“An Amazing Trip through JFK's Presidency and Life”

John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum & Library
Ranked #9 of 413 things to do in Boston
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Relive the Kennedy era in this dynamic combination museum and library, where your visit starts with a short film and then leaves you on your own to explore a series of fascinating exhibits, including the Kennedy-Nixon debate, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the space program, 1960s campaign paraphernalia and displays about Jacqueline and other Kennedy family members. The striking, I.M. Pei-designed building overlooks the water and the Boston skyline.
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I recently visited the JFK Presidential Museum - the exhibits were very informative. I feel I understand the Cuban Missile Crisis better than I ever did before - and how difficult those times were for President Kennedy. I left with a true appreciation of his service to our country. The exhibit also helped me understand him better as a young man before he became President. This library is definitely worth a visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,189)
All reviews
"the cuban missile crisis"
in 223 reviews
in 37 reviews
"two hours"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Excellent value for the price of admission. Tastefully done and informative. Only complaint is that it is very distracting when private tours are brought through and you are trying to listen to Kennedy speeches. The tour guides are very loud and distracting making it very hard to listen to the speeches. We spent 5 hours going through the library and have a feeling there are some things that we may have missed. There is also a nice café to grab little lunch and a nice gift shop.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Entire family absolutely loved our visit to the JFK Library! Fantastic tribute to one of the greatest men of the last century! Loved as much by Canadians as Americans! We can all remember our parents crying upon his death. Many details and very enlightening, well worth a visit! Very highly recommend!

1  Thank Katherine B
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I really wanted to go here being a History buff but wife not thrilled but agreed for me. All said she enjoyed the visit and I loved it. Easy to get to by car, free parking and two hours is plenty.