“Boston Pops at Hyannis, Ma. 2014”
Review of The Boston Pops

The Boston Pops
Ranked #57 of 400 things to do in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: Conductor Keith Lockhart leads the orchestra at Symphony Hall and on the Charles River Esplanade.
Reviewed 29 August 2014

The Boston Pops plays every year in August right behind the Inn we stayed at (Seacoast Inn) in Hyannis, Ma.

It was a wonderful day on the lawn. Everyone had a great time! And it was only $20.00. Bring your own lawn chairs. Our hosts at the Seacoast Inn e-mailed me to tell me about this event so we were able to get tickets. They are always thinking of their guests. Fabulous day.

There are newer reviews for The Boston Pops

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Have gone many times. Holiday pops are magical. Spring season is fantastic. Most recently I got to full fill a life long bucket list item and see John Williams Conduct a Film Night ft various scores he wrote throughout his unbelievable career.

When booking don't let the pictures online fool you, while large, symphony hall is still very intimate. I have never sat in an area where i didn't feel i could see and enjoy the show. That being said in my opinion the best seats in the house are the first sections on the left and right balcony. You save alot over booking floor seats and while you wont be able to see a bit of the orchestra in the corners closest to you, you really feel like your right on top of the stage. Think about the box seats at a traditional theater - often viewed as the best seats in the house, while these are those seat minus the extra cost.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We have seen them quite a few times before but this time we saw them in Hyannis - in the town square.......what an incredible afternoon......The place was full with folks all dressed up and just regular folks! some were having picnics, some were just hanging out.....but when the music started in that awesome venue everyone came to life! The guest conductor that day was Charlie Rose and he did a great job-really quite funny----You can get really expensive seats, or we had general seating for $50 and it was worth it because you are in the hot sun for quite a while so it is good to be able to sit....then there is tons of space available with no charge.....so.....a spot for all. I would encourage young and old alike to go to at least one of the Boston Pops concerts....they do travel to many different cities.....so look them up.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

4th of July Boston pop rained out but still great experience so the fireworks did not match the band music so a bit dissappointed

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I really thought this would be a waste of time. I enjoyed it ! The actors do a great job, even getting the kids involved. I think we all learned something.