The Wang Theatre is definitely aesthetically pleasing, but it lacks the charm of the Boston Opera House. Okay, now that I've got that minor whine out of my system, I'll focus on the positives:
1. Due to the layout of the auditorium, it's hard to get a bad seat.
2. Lots of leg room between the rows, which is rare in a city full of older theatres.
3. Large, comfortable seats.
4. Great acoustics.
5. Lots of parking.
6. Easy to get to via public or private transport.
7. Good crowd control before and after shows.
8. Diverse selection of shows.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.