“Excellent stay at the Caj House”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Caj Guest House Tremont Street
Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands
“Excellent stay at the Caj House”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

- Good central location in lively neighbourhood
- Nice owner

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 17 September 2011

My friend and I rented apartment T6 for a month. We found the location to be wonderful with an abundance of quality dining options within a short stroll as well as its proximity to what we found was Boston's best nightlife scene.

Walter and Mike we extremely helpful and provided us with many answers and suggestion for what to do for someone new to Boston.

I would highly recommend an apartment in this building due to its location and the very practical features of the apartment.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Leipnik
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I stayed here for two weeks starting June 21, 2011. I rented unit 4T. The unit was clean and well appointed, with huge curved glass windows overlooking Tremont St. Vibrant neighborhood, close to restaurants, public transit , shopping and museums. Walter and Mike were both very helpful. I would definitely consider Caj House again next time I'm in Boston.

I got my security deposit back right away which was also nice.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank SFCindy
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 May 2011

I found CAJ house on the internet and my 6 months stay during one of Boston's harshest winters has been nothing short of wonderful. My apartments at both Worcester and Tremont Sts were clean, spacious, comfortable and warm. I had everything I needed for my 6 month stay, and anything I didn't have was graciously provided on request (not that I needed much!). The location of both buildings is superb and literally everything you need is either on the street, or short walk away. But great location, and clean and comfortable apartments are not the main feature of CAJ house. For me, the uniqueness of the CAJ is the personal attention, care, service and great humour of Mike and Walter. Their dedication to tenants is exceptional. Nothing is too much trouble. They make CAJ House a safe and welcoming home. There are many examples of this, but perhaps best exemplified by Walter's remark one freezing mid-Feb morning, as he was shoveling snow from the Tremont St pathway - "I just want the tenants to be happy". And he really does. You become part of the local South End community just by mentioning Walter's name, and get discounts too! I can't recommend CAJ House highly enough. I am leaving soon, and can honestly say that it's like leaving home.... but I will be back! Thanks for everything Mike and Walter. I will miss you both.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 May 2011

What a pleasure it has been staying in one of these apartments. You both are a fantastic hostesses and very attentive too. The apartment is beautiful and impeccable so because of this I have enjoyed my stay very much. I give you a 5 star rating for your service. I will keep you in mind next time I come back to Boston.
Thanks again for a truly great stay.
Matilde.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 5 March 2011

I stayed 4 weeks in CAJ House Tremont St. (apartment 9) in January-February 2011. My experience there was TRULY EXCELLENT! The size of the apartment was more than enough for a single occupant. The bathroom was quite big and had a bath. The whole apartment was perfectly clean upon arrival (also linen, towels...) and everything was perfectly in order. During the four weeks I lived there it was at all times a very comfortable, quiet and cozy place. The kitchen was well equipped, clean, and well provided with many cooking instruments. Both the room and the bathroom had a window with views to a smaller quiet street at the back of the building behind which one could see the high buildings in the Prudential area. The heating worked very well at all times (it was a particularly cold and snowy winter but I din not feel cold there at any moment). So did hot water, internet, the oven, microwave, etc. Both Walter and Mike were very professional, helpful, and responsive at all times, and Mike even helped me carry my luggage upstairs when I arrived in Boston. The building is secure, very close to laundries, supermarkets, restaurants, buses, and some lines of the T (orange, silver). The neighborhood is quiet and very nice. I had a wonderful experience staying there (it was actually painful having to leave this apartment after my four weeks there, as I truly WAS comfortable!), and felt warm, and secure at all times. I will, without a doubt, choose CAJ House again next time I'm in Boston. The price is perhaps not cheap but it is not expensive either, considering that CAJ House apartments (both Tremont and Worcester) are really in the center of Boston, in a beautiful neighborhood, and are excellently equipped and designed to cover the needs of longer stays in Boston. (Besides, in comparison to some other places I found in Boston which provided furnished long-term, CAJ House is infinitely the best option and one of the most moderately priced.) I really can't say anything negative about my stay there, but only give my warmest thanks to Walter and Mike for providing such an excellent accommodation and service in such a beautiful city as Boston!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank laura301185
East Quogue, NY
Reviewed 19 December 2010

Just got back to New York after a four month stay at 677 Tremont. Lived here while taking a course at Boston University...loved the coziness of the studio apartment and the warmth and professionalism of the people who own and run it. Walter and Mike are the best. Walk out the front door of the building, go in any direction, and you'll find people and places of interest--from the great local library at the corner to the Prudential Center,
Boston Symphony, Whole Foods, shops on Newbury Street, and a Dunkin Donuts on just about every corner.

Cathy