“Cute cafe”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Great little cafe. I only had a sandwich from there which was made fresh and tasted great. I was there with a stroller, it was hard to get down the stairs. The counter staff could use a bit more training as they didn't seem to know their food very well.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I recomend for morning breakfast avoiding the expensive breakfast of the nerby Hotels. Good Cappuccino. I suggest also the brioche with spinach and feta.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Had a really nice, simple breakfast here - iced coffee and a tasty bran muffin. Took advantage of their patio area out front to enjoy the sun.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Im a Peets fanatic so when I visited Boston and discovered myself surrounded by Starbucks, I panicked! Fortunately I discovered L'Aroma only a 5 minute walk away. The Latte and chocolate biscotti were heavenly. The Staff was courteous and professional Went back the next day and another latte only larger and another chocolate biscotti.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Found this cafe on a 5 day trip to Boston and visited every morning for my morning coffee. The coffee was fantastic and the service fast even when it was really busy.