“Bummed - they are no longer sailing” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1,987 of 3,154 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: South Boston
Neighbourhood: South Boston
NYC
“Bummed - they are no longer sailing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2009

I just spent a while trying to book for a Mother's Day Brunch based on the great comments - they will not be sailing out of MA this year, just FL.

1 Thank comstockhill

Lancaster, Pa
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2008

Just came back from a weekend in Tampa and the cruise was a great choice. Loved the Key Lime Cheesecake!! Service was great..can't wait ti do it again. Worth the money.

1 Thank wintergreen_8
Boston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2008

Service Bad
Rude Manager named Dina
Will not stay in business long
Filthy boat with cheap decor not worth the price
Food terrible
No live entertainment for this price just a DJ

1 Thank jimaceBoston
Boston
“More like YUCK Starship....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2008

All I can say is this cruise was a horrible experience. DON'T GO! It looks like a river boat from the outside and the inside is tacky-like a cheap Floridian hotel! The location of the terminal is less than desirable - and forget about getting a cab out there in the middle of nowhere! The food was decent, but not worth the price, even at the discount (I should have known it would be bad with a two-for-one deal!). There was no live entertainment of any kind on our floor - you have to go upstairs for the DJ? And the space is weird - it is separated in the middle with a giant staircase or elevator or something....

Even though the prices are a bit higher, the Odyssey and Sprit of Boston are much better bets. There meals and service are far superior - I think they have been in business for more than 20 years - there docking locations are MUCH better, and their cruises are a lot longer! I can't believe we did an entire plated dinner on the Starship in an hour and a half! At least you get 3 hours on the other ships. Your money is FAR BETTER SPENT on something tried and true.

Yacht Starship? More like the YUCK Starship!

2 Thank kittycat2boston
Beverly
“Loved the Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2008

My husband and I went on the Sunday Brunch cruise, using the 2 for 1 special offer. Free parking too! We would highly recommend this ride. Since it was not crowded, we had our own table by the window without paying extra for it. As people have already mentioned, the food was absolutely wonderful, with a great variety of both breakfast and dinner foods. You can go up to the buffet any time throughout the 2 hour cruise. The atmosphere was lovely and the staff was SO friendly and attentive- they couldn't have been nicer. I had pre-ordered a bottle of champagne when I bought the tickets (unfortunately I forgot to take the free champagne glasses home). After eating we went up to the top deck for a great view of the harbor, then it was back to our table for our own yummy dessert sampler tray. My only complaint is that I wish the trip was longer! I would imagine that a nighttime cruise would be great, too. Nice way to celebrate a special occasion. Bring your camera!

2 Thank ItalyloverBeverly