I stayed at the hotel for a conference. The conference was in the hotel so it was extremely convenient for me. The hotel is also connected to 2 malls so anything you need or forgot to pack is right there.
the good stuff:
- the staff was friendly and professional
- gym was large, clean, good equipment, had windows with an outside view and an indoor pool.
- bed was large & really comfortable
- bathroom was nice(w/ marble floors)
- room was fairly quiet.
- free chocolate chip cookies in the lobby
- did not have extremely long waits for the elevator
- great smelling shampoo
- everything was clean
- room service food was good (for room service food) & service was prompt
- the food at the conference that the Marriott catered was also really good
- open sports bar in the lobby. The lighting was dimmed so it didn't feel like a typical sports bar
- great view from the upper floors
the not so good:
-the chime on the elevator is really loud. My room was not right next to them but I could hear it start to chime at 5am form my room.
-wifi not free
- you did not need to use a room keycard for the elevators. This did not make me feel very safe. Anyone could get up into the guest room hallways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A standout among other hotels in Copley Square, the award-winning Boston Marriott Copley Place is centrally located in the Back Bay district of the city. Just minutes from historic Trinity Church and Boston Common, our downtown Boston hotel’s location is perfect for business, weekend and leisure travel. Local shopping destinations include the stylish boutiques of Newbury Street, Copley Place Mall, and the Shops at Prudential Center, while nearby sporting venues make it easy to cheer on favorite teams at Fenway Park or TD Bank Garden. Guests are pampered with upscale amenities and on-site services including Champions sports bar and restaurant, valet parking, car rental and tour desk. Featuring 70,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech event space, our hotel is ideal for Boston conventions, business meetings and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Boston Marriott Copley Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel Boston
- Marriott Boston