Boston Marriott Long Wharf
US$434
US$327
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$210
  • Room Service
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$354
US$339
US$242
  • Room Service
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$220
US$225
US$182
  • Bar/Lounge
US$283
US$228
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$585
US$325
2,226 results
All reviewsquincy marketthe north endthe concierge loungegreat locationfaneuil hallcolumbus parkchart housenew england aquariumfreedom traillegal seafoodblue lineaquarium stopwalking distancewater taxiindoor poolcan't beat the locationper night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I wanted to pay tribute to Felicia Gomez. She made our Wedding Anniversary Stay very special. We will never forget her. She is a great ambassador for the hotel. We were fortunate to speak to the person who hired her. She was happy to hear our praise.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room facing the wharf where Joe's Bar & Grille is located
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew M, Manager at Boston Marriott Long Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Paul B – Thanks for your great review of our Hotel and pointing out the excellent work that Felicha does at the Front Desk. She is a newly hired member of the team who we are very thankful to have, as we knew she would make an immediate impact to the level of service we provide. I have congratulated her and celebrated her success with the rest of her co-workers.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Five gals stayed 2 nights in early July at the Boston Marriott Longwharf. Rooms were very pleasant, with nice water views. Public spaces were chic and modern. Could not have asked for a more perfect location to water, shopping, restaurants and sightseeing. You step outside the front door and you are immediately in the thick of things. Our room category included a lovely breakfast, appetizers, and dessert in the evening and we ended up only having to buy lunch !

Easy walking distance to anything you would want to do in Boston. Highly recommend the trolley and boat tour of the waterfront.....a good value and both were excellent.

Would I stay at the Boston Marriott Longwharf again? You bet !

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear getmeouttahere52 – Thanks for your great submission to Trip Advisor and reinforcing our excellent location. I am thrilled the girl’s weekend was a success. Hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Beautiful hotel in a great location....Looks are deceiving....When I walked in, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was....We were going to the aquarium and ride on the duck boats so decided to book a hotel so we could visit Quincy Market the following day....This hotel was right in the middle of all of it...All in walking distance....I looked at a few hotels and for a king size bed, this one was the cheapest....Good decision on my part and will definitely stay there again....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Matthew M, Manager at Boston Marriott Long Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Kim S – Thanks for the review on Trip Advisor. We are certainly in the middle of it all and I am glad you made the Long Wharf your choice. I look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

What a location!!! Steps away from the Aquarium, Quincy Market, North end and other attractions. Marriott at it's best with nice rooms, great staff, the best concierges in Boston. Only stayed 1 night but wish it were many more. Great city...took the "get off and get on" tour around the city and glad we did. Have been here many times but learnt more with this tour about this GREAT Patriotic City. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear duddie043 – Awesome review, thank you for taking the time to write it. I am thrilled you enjoyed Boston and the Long Wharf as much as you did. I have already passed along thanks to our Concierge team for making the limited time you had with us so special.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We had our daughter's wedding here July 5th, 2014. Months and months of planning for a wedding with 2/3rds of the guests coming in from around the world culminated in an exceptional wedding reception at The Marriott Long Wharf. The staff was extremely friendly and professional.
We had a wonderful relationship with Mary Kate, the senior event manager. All of our needs were not only met but surpassed. My husband and I spent 5 nights at the hotel. We are well traveled and can attest to excellent service and food for an almost 200 count in guests. I cannot give enough high praise for a job well done by all of the Marriott staff that we encountered. If our daughter and her husband did not live in Boston we would be checking into the Marriott!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Wendy B - Thank you for such a great review. Congratulations on the marriage of your daughter. We were honored that you allowed Long Wharf to play such a prominent role in their special day. I will celebrate with all the staff, especially Mary Kate in Events. I am looking forward to that get-a-way back in Boston you promised.