Copley Square Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel 140(Boston)
2,047 results
All reviewscopley squaregreat locationcomplimentary wineboutique hotelwine hourwine receptionqueen roomevery eveningrooms are smalltrinity churchshopping and restaurantsmini barboston public libraryhotel barnewbury stwould definitely stay here againtwo blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We chose this hotel because of the location and reviews. My daughter and I were on a mini-vacation and wanted to be in a central location. The hotel was excellent in every way - location, customer service, amenities (especially the daily wine social at 5 pm), restaurant, turn-down service, etc. Although it is in an older building, the hotel has modern decor with much character. The room were small which for us was not a problem but may be an issue to larger people. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Tinghua
Reviewed 7 December 2013

One of my fondest memories of Boston was to stay in the Copley Square Hotel.
The year was actually 1981. not 2013, but I'll never forget my lovely experience.
The rooms were quaint and old and I couldn't help but wonder what famous person might have slept in my room before?

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We chose this hotel because of the location - near the train station as we planned to go to New York next by train. So the location turned out superb. Everything you need is near - shops, restaurants, mall, grocery store. We really liked dinning out in the neighborhood of Newbury Street or running in the Public Garden via Commonwealth Avenue.
The rooms are small, we had a tiny one with a small bathroom. But it was okay for sleep. It was especially good when we arrived from California early in the morning and got our room right away! The hotel offers free coffee in the lobby in the morning and they have wine tasting hour everyday. Nice tradition! Also they give you free water bottle and a newspaper everyday. The hotel also has a bar with a separate entrance and this place is popular in the evening.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The location of the hotel is in the shopping district (Prudential Center) near Copley Square and the Public Library. We were a bit disappointed in the rooms (very small not a lot of room to navigate). The decor is dark and not a lot of lighting. Beds could be more comfortable. The staff, while pleasant, was not well trained. We did not learn about the wine available in the lobby until we checked out and overheard another guest being told.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I've stayed in the Boston area man times but this was my first stay at this hotel - It wont be the last !

It's nice not to feel like you are NOT in a big chain and even better to see service delivered by staff that really care (not just giving the false "have a nice day sir"...). This is a great place to stay for one or two nights on business or even more if you are on a shopping trip !!

My room was small and the bathroom was tiny (even compared to London hotels) but at the same time it all worked and was very comfortable - the bed was outstanding...

I used the bar in the evening which was lively without being over the top and the breakfast was excellent.

All in all a good all round stay made better by great staff - I will defo be back..

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business