“Good location-Clean rooms-Friendly staff”

Copley Square Hotel
Ranked #26 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 February 2014

From the moment I arrived Saturday morning to when I left Sunday evening, the hotel staff was friendly, professional, and attentive. The manager on hand allowed me to check into my room early. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The location of the hotel is a block from the Prudential Ctr. and a block from Boyleston where there is plenty of fine dining. We ate Sunday brunch at the hotel and we were pleased with our food as it came out hot and tasted very good. I will definitely consider staying here again when I return to Boston.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Spent a night there with my husband and child. Loved the decor of the place, and the room and bathroom were very clean. Walls were pretty thin, so we were all awoken at 2:30 a.m. when our neighbors came home. Bed was a little hard for my taste. Excellent room service breakfast. Great location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MassMama33
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed here on the second half of our Boston trip. The lobby was really nice and swanky. The front desk was very efficient and pleasant. Our room was on the top floor and although small, was very nicely decorated and clean. The bed was VERY comfortable. The location is perfect for exploring Boston. Close to the Prudential and adjoining mall and T-station, close to Newbury St, close to good restaurants, and close to other Boston landmarks. At nights, the bar downstairs was always busy and a fun place to hang out and get a drink. One night there was a disturbance with some crazy guests that were fighting outside our door. The next morning, we saw them deal with the problem guest in a very respectful but firm manner and they gave us a free breakfast voucher for the disturbance. I would definitely stay here again if I take another trip to Boston.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sparklylotus
Reviewed 23 January 2014

This was exactly what my sister and I were looking for in our "Sister Trip"! Great location in Back Bay (shops, the Pru, coffee shops, even a Lindt Chocolate shop around the corner!), short walking distance to the T at Copley Square, which is so easy to navigate, wonderful staff, clean, comfortable rooms, yummy eggs bene's and evening wine. The valets even cleaned our car - an excellent sendoff at checkout! The only comment would be we wished there had been a coffee/tea service in the room (they did have it free down in the lobby but not in the room), along with a mini fridge. That's all we could come up with to comment about! Overall though, this hotel has it dialed! Perfect stay!

Room Tip: Beautiful boutique hotel. The end of the hall suites looked beautiful (we peeked into one). They w...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Amy F
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Great place to stay and explore Boston. We were there two days after Christmas and had an enjoyable stay. We left the car parked at the hotel and just walked around. Our room was nice and had a city view. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RosemaryKN
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I stayed one night during the Christmas season, and it just felt so cozy and warm here. The hotel had set my radio to a station playing Christmas music, so that it was playing when I got into my room (which I thought was pretty big). It was bitterly cold outside, but my room was nice and toasty. My bed was huge and very comfy. Free bottles of water were a nice touch. There was a free wine hour, which I didn't take advantage of. I thought the lobby was both modern and cozy (faux fireplace made up of candles) was a nice touch. Only criticism would be that the bathroom was fairly small, fairly old, and had low quality shower products.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank OysterJennifer
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Brilliant location for exploring Boston on foot from. All staff were extremely friendly (and thank you for the room upgrade, that was brilliant). No tea or coffee in the room but available downstairs for you to help yourself to, with hot chocolate & marshmallows in the afternoon (it was winter), with wine at 5 for an hour.
The hotel offer a town car service between Logan and the hotel for a fixed price similar to a cab on a good day (but infinitely better than a cab on a bad day) so ask when you make the booking if you need the transfer

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple