Copley Square Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel 140(Boston)
2,045 results
All reviewscopley squaregreat locationcomplimentary wineboutique hotelwine hourwine receptionqueen roomevery eveningrooms are smalltrinity churchshopping and restaurantsmini barboston public libraryhotel barnewbury stwould definitely stay here againtwo blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

located at a very convenient location from the main hustle bad bustle, yet, the rooms are not as noisy as the I90 exit is right there.
walking distance to all the main streets of Boston, and also a huge Shaw's.
enjoy the stay!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights and had a wonderful experience. As others mentioned, the staff and location were great. One day it was raining and the doorman let us borrow an umbrella for a few hours so we didn't have to buy one. Our room was on the fifth floor and very quiet. The only noise we heard outside was our neighbors door occasionally. The bed was very comfortable and the down comforter was nice. Turn down service in the evening included one free bottle of water each night, which I thought was a nice touch you don't receive too many places. There was free wine in the lobby each evening from 5pm to 6pm! Also offered was free bottled water during that time. The bathroom in our room was very small and could only accommodate one person at a time. Also, there was no coffee machine in the room, but there was coffee and tea in the lobby in the mornings. Overall, it is a nice place to stay and I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014

the copley has a great location, but the nightclub directly underneath will keep you awake. the club at 2 am lets out on to Exeter street and the screaming, car horns and drunks are intolerable.
I don't mind a little noise but not for another hour.
Don't bother...waste of money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank leelee760745
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My Wife, 4 year old son and I were looking for a place to stay in Boston last minute. Called a few places and could only speak with agents taking reservations from a central location - not in Boston. When I asked spicific questions to these agents about the hotel they were representing and the Boston area the weren't very helpful. Then I called the Copley Square Hotel and John answered. He was so plesent on the phone and gave me the sense that he was exactly the guy I had been looking for. He gave us perfect directions to the hotel and was super helpful in helping me find the perfect room for me and my family, not to mention he deflected some of my son's incessant questions which really helped me check in :). From there Ronaldo helped us get setteled with our bags. He answered all or questions and made us feel at home in our clean and well appointed room with free wifi. The location is perfect and our room was nice and quiet - we actually slept in. The staff never made us feel rushed when we were checking out past check out and the valet got our car quickly with smiles and friendly conversation.
It all started with John with, a great first impression that will have us choosing The Copley Square Hotel whenever we visit Boston! Thank you!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexander N
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Maybe one of the strongest qualities of this hotel is their service. These people are doing literally everything in their powers to make you feel comfortable in their hotel. The rooms are a bit small for my personal tastes but they are very well arranged. The location of this hotel is right in the middle of everything: you can walk easily towards every attraction of the city. Unfortunately there is one important drawback: the noise during night. Because, it is in the middle of the city, the noise level is a bit high, and if you are sensible like me, you won' t rest well during night.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business