“LOVE THIS HOTEL”

Ranked #52 of 83 Hotels in Boston
SEAFORD, United States
“LOVE THIS HOTEL”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great stay at this very personable and helpful hotel, from the front desk, to the concierge, to the doorman, and gift shop personnel... loved these people!...Hotel was immaculate! Highly recommend this Hotel if you are in Boston... R.K.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Adrienne K
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
We are delighted that your recent stay at the Back Bay Hilton was one that exceeded your expectations. Your many wonderful compliments for our hotel staff are sincerely appreciated and we are thrilled that your Front Office experience was so helpful. We hope you will join us again for another memorable stay. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (467)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I come to Boston a lot and have stayed at many, many places around town, Back Bay Hilton is very dependable, clean, and has great amenities. I've been here a dozen times and will keep coming back as my go to place in town.

Special shout-out to Bessre at the front desk and Amin the Man at the Bell Desk, who went the extra mile this stay to welcome, throw some extras, and generally remind why I am Hilton Gold, but actually I think they go they extra mile for everyone. Nice work you guys old Grand Dad Hilton would be proud.

Room Tip: The corner two double beds room is spacious for a downtown room. While this hotel is a bit pricey, a...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
I am delighted that your recent stay at the Back Bay Hilton was one that exceeded your expectations. Your many wonderful compliments of the hotel are sincerely appreciated and I am thrilled that you experienced true Hilton Hospitality with our Staff! We look forward to welcoming you back to Boston soon.
Forestville, Maryland, USA
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I think with the outrageous $$$ for each room, I hope they are saving for an multi multi million dollar renovation.

Likes: Top notch customer service
Meeting rooms very nice

Needs improvement:

-rooms are mediocre at best
-scuffed base boards
- 20% of channel are sports related. Can we have one Bravo channel please.
-remote faulty
- temp gauge didn't work in rooms.
-no one (except Av Chad) checked on us in the meeting room to see if we needed anything ie: the refreshments we ordered.
-Diamond lounge evening choices needs improvement.

When you come here expect to pay for the location only because if you are anything other than Diamond (which I am), I think you may be getting ripped off.

THANK goodness I didn't pay for this room.
Let me know when/if the Reno is finished and I may return.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank spachick
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with some aspects of our hotel. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on-property experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We came to Boston to visit the college that our daughter will be attending in the fall. There was no hassle when we booked our room, and were always greeted with happy smiles. We frequently had questions about the city, places to eat, and directions and there was always someone there with a quick kind response. For example, we wanted to take a tour and John at the desk in front of the business center recommended the perfect trolly service and recommended what ticket to buy based on the experience we were hoping to receive. There was wonderful service all around and we recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit Boston!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Grace B
On behalf of my team, thank you very much for your very gracious review. We will print and post on our Team Member bulletin board so all can read your kind comments. I consider myself very fortunate to work with a bunch of true professionals. We hope to see you in the Fall when you move your daughter in!
Reviewed 26 April 2014

When in Boston, I only stay at the Hilton Back Bay. Emely Almonte, and the Hilton staff provide 1st class customer service. I believe that this is what sets this hotel apart from the rest in Boston.

Although, I recommend that frequent travelers join Hilton rewards. The truth is... You don't need to be a Diamond, in order to be treated like one. Thanks Emely!

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your experience at the Back Bay Hilton. I appreciate you taking the time to compliment the team and, in particular ,Emely Almonte on her dedication to our guests and making sure you had everything you needed during your stay. I am fortunate to have a great team that focuses on taking care of our guests. look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to Boston soon!
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We visit Boston about 3 times a year and we always stay at this hotel. The location is great! The hotel staff is always courteous and friendly. Our last visit was mid April and we had breakfast in the Diamond lounge the 3 mornings we were there. The continental breakfast offers much more than just the typical bagels, cereal, and fruit. Additional items are eggs, bacon, and sausage. All were very tasty. And then there was the wonderful service with a big smile. Jasoda Ramcharran was especially attentive to assure that we had a pleasant experience. Which we definitely did!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your experience at the Back Bay Hilton. I appreciate you taking the time to compliment Jasoda on her dedication to our guests! I am fortunate to have a great team that focuses on taking care of our guests, and I thank you for noting it!
Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed at the Back Bay Hilton for two nights and it has everything that I love in a hotel - friendly, professional & helpful staff, uber-comfy beds, solid wifi, wonderful views, perfect location, clean bathrooms and fluffy towels. There is a Starbucks and eatery in the lobby and Boylston Street is just a block away so the best food in Boston is within walking distance, as is some wicked shapping and the finish line for the Boston Marathon. I forgot shaving cream and within 3 minutes of phoning downstairs, there was someone at my door with shaving cream in hand. The room service I ordered was prompt and delicious....yes, I was a sucker for the Boston Clam Chowder but hey, when in....Rome?

Room Tip: The top floors have amazing views....
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to compliment our staff for their dedication to our guests! Having some of our wonderful Clam Chowder from our Forty Dalton Restaurant and experiencing our Boston Marathon, which is just a few blocks away from our hotel is just one of the many perks that make the Hilton Back Bay a perfect place for our Guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to the 119th Boston Marathon!