“Great Location and Concierge Services”

Hilton Boston Back Bay
Ranked #52 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Great Location and Concierge Services”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Back Bay this past weekend... Great location! It's located next to the Prudential Tower/Mall and 2 blocks from Newbury street and Copley Square. The staff was great.
Especially, Antonina Radetska (Concierge Desk)!!! She helped me make dinner plans during my stay, and mapped all of the interesting tourist locations in Boston.

1 Thank Giovanni G
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
We are delighted that your recent stay at the Back Bay Hilton was one that exceeded your expectations. Your many wonderful compliments for our hotel staff are sincerely appreciated and we are thrilled that your experience with our Concierge services was so helpful. We hope you make plans soon to join us again for another memorable stay. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (464)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Maplewood, Minnesota
Reviewed 30 April 2014

While traveling for work, I enjoy staying at this hotel, where the service is great, the staff make me feel at home, and the rooms are quite, comfortable, and clean. My long term stay at this hotel has been my home away from home.

1 Thank Denise J
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for the great review. I'm so glad that you had a great time here at the Back Bay Hilton and more importantly – having this place be a sencond home! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This particular stay at the Hilton (Boston Back Bay) has been extraordinary.

The room was extremely clean, the elevators are fast and convenient.

Moving and traveling along, this location is right in the heart of the city.

One particular staff team member Tayla Cavaleri (Journey Ambassador),
went out of her way to ensure office needs were facilitated without any hassle.

I would definitely recommend this location to anyone traveling to Boston.

Room Tip: The front desk staff was happy to accommodate me with a room on an upper floor, for a greater view o...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MrAndrewJosephYoung
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your experience at the Back Bay Hilton. I appreciate you taking the time to compliment the team and, in particular, Tayla for her dedication to our guests and making sure you had everything you needed during your stay. I am fortunate to have a great team that focuses on taking care of our guests, and I thank you for noting it! I look forward to welcoming you back to our Hilton Back Bay soon!
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I really liked this hotel. It was very clean and convenient to everything we wanted to see. Rooms were not claustrophobic, but quite and comfortable. We didn't eat at their restaurant though, as I think there are much better options outside, but It is really not a big deal.
Will recommend it and possibly will come back.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Natalie K
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your experience at the Back Bay Hilton. As you said making the most out of our convenient location is easy, with our hotel being in the heart of the Back Bay just steps away from some of the best eateries, shopping and transportation in Boston. We look forward to welcoming you back to Boston soon!
SEAFORD, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great stay at this very personable and helpful hotel, from the front desk, to the concierge, to the doorman, and gift shop personnel... loved these people!...Hotel was immaculate! Highly recommend this Hotel if you are in Boston... R.K.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Adrienne K
We are delighted that your recent stay at the Back Bay Hilton was one that exceeded your expectations. Your many wonderful compliments for our hotel staff are sincerely appreciated and we are thrilled that your Front Office experience was so helpful. We hope you will join us again for another memorable stay. Thank you.
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I come to Boston a lot and have stayed at many, many places around town, Back Bay Hilton is very dependable, clean, and has great amenities. I've been here a dozen times and will keep coming back as my go to place in town.

Special shout-out to Bessre at the front desk and Amin the Man at the Bell Desk, who went the extra mile this stay to welcome, throw some extras, and generally remind why I am Hilton Gold, but actually I think they go they extra mile for everyone. Nice work you guys old Grand Dad Hilton would be proud.

Room Tip: The corner two double beds room is spacious for a downtown room. While this hotel is a bit pricey, a...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
I am delighted that your recent stay at the Back Bay Hilton was one that exceeded your expectations. Your many wonderful compliments of the hotel are sincerely appreciated and I am thrilled that you experienced true Hilton Hospitality with our Staff! We look forward to welcoming you back to Boston soon.
Forestville, Maryland, USA
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I think with the outrageous $$$ for each room, I hope they are saving for an multi multi million dollar renovation.

Likes: Top notch customer service
Meeting rooms very nice

Needs improvement:

-rooms are mediocre at best
-scuffed base boards
- 20% of channel are sports related. Can we have one Bravo channel please.
-remote faulty
- temp gauge didn't work in rooms.
-no one (except Av Chad) checked on us in the meeting room to see if we needed anything ie: the refreshments we ordered.
-Diamond lounge evening choices needs improvement.

When you come here expect to pay for the location only because if you are anything other than Diamond (which I am), I think you may be getting ripped off.

THANK goodness I didn't pay for this room.
Let me know when/if the Reno is finished and I may return.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank spachick
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with some aspects of our hotel. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on-property experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.