Hilton Boston Back Bay
Eliot Hotel(Boston)
Copley House(Boston)
Lenox Hotel(Boston)
3,038 results
All reviewsdiamond loungeprudential centergreat locationfenway parkcorner roomdiamond memberboylston streetcharles rivernewbury stbusiness centerred sox gamegreen lineparking garagefreedom traildaltonlobbystarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was helpful. WiFi worked well and the breakfast was good. The rooms are of a good size and we were able to get a connecting room with the kids which was great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Boston Back Bay. We always appreciate guest feedback and continuously take comments into consideration as we strive to improve our guest service experience. We are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your time here! It is important that we accommodate all your needs and would love for you to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Hilton was very nice and provided good access for a walks to several excellent restaurants and to the park. The location was near the Prudential center which has many restaurants and shops. The hotel is located close to Fenway, unfortunately the Red Socks were off for the All Star Game so we did not get to enjoy a game. My colleague and I stayed at the HBBB for a convention at the Boston Convention Center. This hotel is not conveniently located to the BCC. Fortunately the convention provided transportation to the convention which saved on taxi rides.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor on the Fenway side.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

We are thrilled to hear that you and your colleague enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Boston Back Bay and the convenience our location afforded you. Providing positive and memorable experiences for our guests is the reason for our success along with our excellent location. We are absolutely thrilled you took the time and effort to share your experience at our property with you. We hope you will stay with us on your next visit to our beautiful city and take full advantage of our prime location as well as catch a Red Sox game!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was my first time to Boston and I was glad I pick this hotel as it was in walking distance to some great restaurants and the mall. Check-in was quick and the lobby is nice with seating, a business center, and coffee bar. The room was clean with a pretty good view of the city and the window open for those times when I wanted to get fresh air. The room had a small refrigerator and a little coffee machine with a few bottles of Spring water. I self-parked and there was plenty of parking. Also, a few times I preferred a taxi as opposed to driving in the city and someone was always readily available to get a cab for me. Everyone was really nice and helpful. The only problems I had were the white towels and bed comforters had lots of stains. I know there is only so much they can do to clean it, but at some point you have to throw stuff out or maybe change your color scheme And the other issue was during my stay only 1 of the 3 elevators was working and there were a lot of people waiting sometimes between 5-10 minutes. Overall it was a good stay and I would recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: A room on a high floor is best
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for leaving us such an approving review of your experience at the Hilton Boston Back Bay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay as well as our staff and amenities in the hotel. I do apologize about our towels and bed comforters. I have made our Director of Housekeeping aware of this issue and I thank you for letting us know! We appreciate your business and loyalty and look forward to the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Rooms are spacious, beds are very comfortable and view is great. Feels a bit old though. Especially, the bathroom seems to be a bit dated. Definitely needs refurbishing. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is good for convention. Breakfast restaurant has good quality hot items. A very nice Food Court is also within walking distance (5-10 mins) in the nearby mall. And a Starbucks is located at the lobby level. What you get is, however, not worth the price you pay (350-400 USD per night). If this location is very important for business/convention then this would be a good option but for a private stay, I would consider something cheaper and newer and perhaps better located for exploring the city (near metro stop or near downtown Boston).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to commend our team members for providing you with excellent guest service.We will also be sure to inform our chef, along with his culinary team, know that the food you had was amazing. I am very sorry that you didn't find our location to your liking. We do hope you decide to give us another chance to to show you how wonderful our location is in the city of Boston. Our knowledgeable Concierge staff would be able to inform you of two different Subway stops as well as numerous Buses that are less than a 5 minute walk from our hotel, not to mention Fenway Park and Newbury St. within walking distance too. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My family stayed here while attending a sox game. from the moment we walked in the service was A++++. We had a room with a great view. the room was a decent size for a family of 4. the beds were comfortable.there are plenty of things to do within walking distance. Fenway is only a 15min walk. Will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank abercrombie9701
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to commend our team members for providing you with excellent guest service. We are delighted that your recent stay at the Back Bay Hilton was one that exceeded your expectations and will be sure to commend my staff for their efforts.Our team prides themselves for showing our Hilton Values and culture. We greatly appreciate your business and loyalty, and hope to welcome you again.