We were staying at the Newbury during the Boston Marathon. The staff looked after the guests, making sure food was brought in, since we couldn't leave due to the lockdown. The rooms are clean, with minimal noise, even on this busy street lined with shops and restaurants. One street over from Copley Square, and all marathon events. Pricey, but no more so than comparable places during the marathon. Convenient to everything except airport and train station, but the T is only a few blocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. Steps from the Hynes Convention Center and the shops at the Prudential Center. Convenient to all major attractions and public transportation. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet every morning from 7:30am - 9:30am. Please contact hotel directly to book your reservation for the best rates, availability and upgrades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston