We just spent 6 nights at the Newbury Guest House. The Hynes Convention Center is a short block (5 minutes or less) away. Boston Common is about a 10-15 minute walk. The setting of this four-story hotel is wonderful. Newbury street is loaded with boutique shops and restaurants, and it's close to the Copley T (Boston's subway) station---in fact, we bought a one-week T pass ($18) and took the T from the airport to the hotel. The room had a comfortable bed, a small refrigerator, and a flat screen TV. The bathroom was roomy and had a shower with a half-size tub. There was not dresser in the room, but the closet had shelves. There's a table with two chairs, no desk, and one other padded chair. The hotel offered a free hot breakfast daily (scrambled eggs, English muffins, pancakes, yogurt, tea, coffee, juice, and cereal) and free Wifi. The Wifi signal was consistent and strong. The lobby is a comfortable sitting room with a fire place and lots of books and magazines. The staff was attentive and friendly, and the room was clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. Convenient to all major attractions and public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston