Terrific location in the Back Bay area. Old world charm, but with contemporary styled rooms. Stayed for several nights in a Deluxe room (but no "padded luggage bench" in our room as stated on their website) and a night in King room. Very clean and comfortable. Bar fridge handy for keeping drinks and snacks (no mini-bar, which is my preference anyway). No coffee/tea making in the room, but available in the guest lounge - an opportunity to mingle with other guests. Free Wifi, but disappointingly slow. Both our rooms faced the back laneway and we got woke up at 2am on a Thursday by a garbage truck, so maybe a room facing Newbury St would be better, but it's a lively street so maybe not any quieter. Only a couple blocks to Prudential or Copley "T".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. Convenient to all major attractions and public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston