Hyatt Regency Boston
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$227
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$360
US$418
US$362
  • Pool
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$151
US$394
US$333
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$242
4,150 results
All reviewsgreat locationdowntown crossingstreet levelthe theater districtfreedom trailsouth stationstate houseguest roomsfitness centercorner roomparking garagefaneuil hallquincy marketearly checkfew blocksking bedhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel. I thought it felt clean and was very comfortable. I loved that they had complimentary fresh fruit infused water in the lobby along with a bowl of fruit. The bed was comfortable, which is a big one for me. One of the best parts of this hotel, though, was the valet service. We usually just walked where we needed to go, but the last day we decided to get a cab to take us to the south station. On the map it looked far and we didn't want to drag our luggage. We told Willie, the valet, that we would need a cab. He asked where to and when we told him he gave us a funny look and said to meet him downstairs. We met him on the street and he said to follow him. He dragged our luggage and chatted pleasantly with us the whole way. He took us through some small streets and after just a few blocks we came to the south station. It was so close. He dragged our luggage all the way inside and to our train where he made sure we would be taken care of by someone else. He was awesome!! Whatever this man is being paid, he deserves more. We would have spent a bunch of money on a cab and it probably would have taken longer to get there than walking did. It was some of the best customer service I've ever had. Thanks Willie, and thanks to the Hyatt for a great stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you are not across from a nice machine.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
sarah d, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

ShellyStod31, thank you for taking the time to review your “5-star” stay at Hyatt Regency Boston! Your review just blew me away! Willie is such a great asset to our hotel who emulates authentic hospitality and genuine care each and every day. I am so glad that you had the opportunity to chat with him during your visit because he truly is an amazing individual. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to him and our entire Hyatt Regency Boston team. Thank you again for the review and we hope to welcome you back, soon! Best, Sarah.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Great service across the board. An unexpected emergency happened ,my wife fell ill in the room. Management and security responded quickly and made all the right decisions. Thank you to the Hyatt team!!

• Stayed: May 2014
sarah d, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Aaron H., Thank you for taking the time to review your “5-star” experience at Hyatt Regency Boston. We are thrilled that you chose to stay with us and that our associates were able to respond quickly in a time of need. We hope everything is well with your wife, please pass along our warm wishes. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again the next time you’re in Boston! Best, Sarah.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

staff are pleasant, gym is good, location great. What surprised me was the cleanliness of the room, or lack of. Empty chip packet and wine bottle cork behind the night stand, thick dust on the surfaces, especially around the TV. Not what I expected for the price!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sue T
RoyalSonestaBoston, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Hello, Sue T, Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. I apologize for the lack of cleanliness. I can assure you that is not what we would expect from a stay at our hotel, nor what you should expect either. Please let us know when you are in town next; we'd love to welcome you back with pleasant and outstanding service and a room that shines. All my best, Emily

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I'll start with there is nothing wrong with the staff at this hotel, they were very helpful.
They were in the middle of installing all new bar fridges and had taken ours out of the room and if we wanted one they would bring the old one back up which they did and rather quickly.
Because we were only staying 2 nights and were not going to be in the room too often we used the free wifi in the lobby which my fiance was down there for 2 hours and the manager was nice enough to give us free wifi so she could stay warm at least in our room. The TV in the room was also great plenty of stations to choose from.
One negative was the lifts, pretty slow. although it didn't bother me it did my fiance who complains about little things.
The guys at the door were also very very friendly and helpful.

The restaurant, although over priced was great food.
burger was delicious. the only annoying thing was that the hot cider in the lobby was never filled, even first thing in the morning.

The location is amazing. Right near Macy's, Footlocker, Champs and Walgreens which is perfect. Only a very short walk away from the red line to get to Harvard and the common garden is a very short walk away too.

Will certainly stay here again and recommend.

Room Tip: Winter is a great time to come to this hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi Zach P, Thank you so much for your comments. We are thrilled that you found no fault in our associates, location or on-property restaurant, Avenue One. We pride ourselves with providing authentic hospitality at every turn and I'm glad that we could assist you with the little things. We are excited to welcome you back, soon. We promise to impress even your girlfriend. :) Best, Emily qualitybosto@hyatt.com

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night as I needed to be close to my daughter's dorm to help with move out. I have no complaints with staff or accommodations. In fact I arrived early and my room was ready at 12:30. This is a first for us at ANY hotel! I thought I was getting a king bed, but since my son came along at the last minute, the desk had switched it to 2 doubles and that was great for both of us. The only complaints that I have are: the walls and doors are paper thin! We bring a portable white noise machine with us to every hotel and even this did not help. Also with taxes and extra fees that I didn't know that I would be charged I thought $400 for one night was outrageous and that was with a discount through Expedia. I've stayed at other hotels in Boston that were equally as appointed and way cheaper. If you have mobility issues and you want to be near the theaters, stay here, otherwise look elsewhere for value.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hello, abura, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's a pleasure to hear that we were able to accommodate you with an early check-in. We do love being first! We hope that you were able to move your daughter without incident and hope that we can welcome you back to experience our new and improved guest rooms, sans the paper thin walls. Best, Emily qualitybosto@hyatt.com