Hyatt Regency Boston
US$316
US$331
US$305
4,206 results
All reviewsgreat locationdowntown crossingstreet levelthe theater districtfreedom trailsouth stationstate houseguest roomsfitness centercorner roomparking garagefaneuil hallquincy marketearly checkfew blocksking bedhotel restaurant
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We really liked this place. Only stayed for a few days but we enjoyed it. Lots to do in the area.
All the good restaurants are near by and great coffee shops. The have a nice workout room and a indoor pool. This place is great for kids, business travelers and people on road trips.

Room Tip: Rooms with the king size murphy beds are huge!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
RoyalSonestaBoston, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Hello, zeeremtulla, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay. We are thrilled that you chose Hyatt Regency Boston for your travels from Los Angeles, and even more thrilled that your stay was to your liking. We are glad that you had time to experience our up-and-coming area filled with new restaurants and coffee shops. We have to agree--our hotel is the perfect space, smack in the middle of the heart of Boston, for business travelers, kids and road-trippers, alike! We hope to see you soon! Emily qualitybosto@hyatt.com

Reviewed 11 July 2014

You'd be hard pressed to find a better location than this one. We used rewards points for a one night stay to do some touring around Boston.

The hotel is clean and there were no issues with the room. Due to the way the building is built, you take an elevator up from the street level to the check-in area and then a separate bank of elevators take you to the rooms. So, a fair deal of moving bags around, which isn't particularly ideal. But, it is what is. The front desk staff was great - very efficient, very friendly.

The only problem was that as a Gold Pass member, I was given a late checkout and they didn't honor it. We left the hotel the next morning to tour the city. But we did not check out at that time. We took our bags to the car, but left some food behind in the in-room refrigerator. Our intent was to tour the city, go back to the hotel to freshen up and grab the food and then check out and be on our way. But, when we got back, the room had been cleaned and the food had been pitched. The staff was very attentive to this when we made them aware of it. But the food was gone. Had I known this would happen, I wouldn't have bothered with the late checkout and would've checked out at 9 AM when we left to tour Boston.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hello, MWtravelinfool, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We love to hear from our Gold Passport members regarding their stay--what they loved and where we can improve. I sincerely apologize that our communications were botched during your late check-out. However, we are glad to hear that our associates were more than attentive to your needs otherwise and that our service, in all other aspects, were to your liking. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Hyatt and hope to see you again, soon--with late check-out. All my best, Emily qualitybosto@hyatt.com

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

So I'm in my room getting ready for bed when in comes another hotel guest who was given the same room. After he politely leaves, I call the front desk and wait on hold close to 10 min to inform them of the situation. The front desk person who eventually answers was neither helpful or apologetic - her response was simply they are busy. Twenty min later I get a call and I'm expecting it to be a manager showing concern or apologizing for the situation but instead it was another front desk girl asking questions to determine who I am in the room. The whole time I felt as though she was implying it was my fault! I asked that she inform her manager of the situation and of my concerns for hotel guest safety, but I'm guessing that never happened as no one ever called back.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Concierge was a great help with directions and recommendations. Staff made themselves available in lobby and other areas for the purpose of being helpful, great touch.

Fitness room and pool area better than many city hotels.

Room Tip: I would recommend asking for a room off the atrium for quiet. We were at the end of the hall which was good.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Boston Hyatt Regency is conveniently located for an easy walk to Boston Commons and a short walk to the North End. The property seems to be in excellent condition, and I had no issues with anything in the room or otherwise. Staff was very pleasant. Self-parking in the garage for up to 24 hours was $36.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels