I stayed for my first time at the Fairmont Copley Plaza on business, and I found it to be a nice hotel in a convenient area of Back Bay. The King room was spacious, with a small walk-in closet, and good-sized bathroom. The lighted mirror was a nice touch in the bathroom as well. This is an older hotel, but it definitely retains its charm. The staff was very friendly, which is always a nice touch. The wireless Internet connection is not free, and is slow, so if you don't need it, don't waste the money. The hotel is good for an extended stay, and is convenient to many of the downtown areas of Boston (Back Bay, Fenway, Theater District, etc.).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont