My wife and I stayed on the Gold Floor for the Boston Marathon long weekend. The Gold floor concierge/service personnel are truly exceptional; each one is sweeter, friendlier and more helpful than the last. While the hotel physical plant is "older", built in 1912, the exceptional service from the Fairmont Gold staff at Copley Plaza more than compensate and made this a truly memorable stay, for a truly memorable event (the 2014 Boston Marathon).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont