Went for a conference. First room much smaller than what I had previously experienced here. First night noisy with traffic from Dartmouth St. and trash trucks rumbling by at 4:45 am. Switched rooms, still quite small, though quieter. Neither room had a dresser for clothes, only drawers in the bedside table. Would not have been enough for two persons, especially in the first room where the closet was miniscule. Safe in second room nonfunctional. Nice bathroom,
Location is great-- convenient to 2 subway lines, back bay, and multiple attractions.
For the money I expected much, much better. I would consider staying elsewhere next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Fairmont Hotels, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont