We stayed at this hotel for my birthday and it is just lovely. The lobby is very elegant and the room we had was great with a terrific view of Copley Plaza. The hotel staff was very courteous and accommodating, and everything was super clean and well maintained. We would definitely stay there again. Our only issue was with the other guests, who did not have any respect for the other guests and thought it was appropriate to have a cell phone conversation in the hallway at 1:30 a.m. instead of staying in their room or walking downstairs. It would have been helpful to have some sort of hotel security walking around the floors to get rid of the person, instead of having to say something to the person myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont