We were there for our 40th anniversary. The location could not have been more convenient to the T, the trolley tours, duck tours, shopping, Newberry St., Public Gardens, restaurants, you name it. The Copley plaza is a gorgeous building facing Copley Square. Service is impeccable and the staff are very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. Catie Copley, the resident black lab is sweet and has the lush life! I would definitely return given the chance.
Huge tip: the new Logan Express buses stop in front also every 20 minutes from 5am on. $5 pp will get you there in 20 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont