Currently a guest at this classic hotel until Friday; arrived yesterday morning to the warm welcome of John--the doorman who escorted us into the reception area. Staying in a renovated, well-appointed, spacious suite overlooking Copley Plaza, Trinity Church and the Public Library. I appreciate all the beauty that is Fairmont Copley Plaza. We met the General Manager, Mr. Paul Tormey, who asked about our stay; I thanked him for a wonderful first day. The previous reviewer, TheAmorfati, said it best 'Old World Elegance'. Will follow up with full review and photos upon our return home. Until then...enjoying The Fairmont and the city of Boston!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont