It was my fourth time back at this hotel (gold floor, the best!) and every time it surprises me with its excellence! The room was pure luxury, with all the state of the art facilities, food was really good from breakfast to evening canapés and I really appreciate the all day coffee and cookies available.
But what makes the real difference are the amazing people who work there, They remember you after months, they greet you, welcome you back and help you out in any way they can making your stay an unforgettable one with the perfect mix of luxury and warmth. I was travelling solo and they made me feel at home, thanks to you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Fairmont Hotels, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont