Attended a wedding at the Fairmont and got a fairly decent rate as a wedding guest for two nights here. What an elegant hotel! Stayed in a King room and it was spacious, classy, and very comfortable.
Location was great, right in Copley Square. Within walking distance to all the shops on newbury street and the prudential center shops.
Oak Bar in the hotel had excellent drinks and service.
Bathroom was slightly odd shaped, toilet in a weird position in the corner and two closet swing-like doors that weren't good for privacy. But aside from that, would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont