I loved the simple, no frills elegance of this Inn. It definitely meets all needs, except perhaps for quiet. If your room , as mine was, is on the T (MGH stop is right outside almost) side of the building, there is noise. I am planning on staying in a suite on the garden side the next time I go.
The value is amazing and the ambiance relaxed. Breakfast offerings are simple, but in a lovely living room. It is next door practically to Mass General and Mass Eye and Ear, so a very convenient and reasonably priced if you have early morning appointments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- John Jeffries House Hotel invites guests to experience the best that Boston has to offer. The stately red-brick building makes for a convenient base for exploring the thriving city, and when guests check in to this Beacon Hill hotel, Boston is at their fingertips. The 46 guestrooms at John Jeffries House Hotel resemble New England apartments, coupling traditional design and original detailing with modern amenities. Most rooms feature kitchenettes, allowing for extended stays at this downtown Boston hotel. Trained staff members ensure that every guest feels at home, providing a level of personalized service only found at a boutique hotel this size. In-the-know concierges, for example, can point couples to the city's most romantic date spots, or business travelers to the best cafés for getting extra work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your John Jeffries House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Jeffries House Hotel Boston
- John Jeffries House Boston