First of all, you can't beat the location: steps from Faneuil Hall, the Freedom Trail, and the harbor. It's moderately expensive, but seems reasonably priced in a city and given its comfortable rooms and bathrooms, as well as its location. I have stayed there a number of times, and the service at the front desk and especially at the front door and with the valet parking is very polite and pleasant. There are also small, quiet rooftop decks on each floor. Nice to sip on a glass of wine and read a book out there on a pretty day. I've always had it to myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian