This hotel is very well located next to Faneuil Hall. Very nice looking lobby which let's you believe the rooms are equally "trendy"... Unfortunately they are not. Due to the used colours, they look a bit dull.
Excellent large shower (though more water pressure is desperately needed)! Large comfortable bed. Really nice.
Careful with the room choice, though. We had room 738: right above the big fans of the air conditioning system; if you like to have a buzzing noise to fall asleep (like my partner does), then you'll find this room very good. If not... change room.
The gym is ok to help you out in need: 5 cardio machines and some free weights.
Special mention for the staff: they are very very friendly!!!!! From the door men over the reception staff to the cleaning staff. Thank you very much.
I will certainly stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian